Not open for further replies.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Flip and John T - -

Don't get to bickering, we're supposed to be here talk about cold start-ups , or to bitch about Wolfman....:eek:

See the Thread's Title....Stick to the task at hand...;)

Humor intended...don't take me too serious...:)

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Lets dissect you comment(s) a bit....

1. I give a rat's azz. I need it to start and at -15 diesels don't like to start in as much as they are compression ignited....

2. Obvious to me that you are one of those individuals the think their meat comes from the grocery and mysteriously appears there when, in fact it don't. If you have livestock, it stays outside 99% of the time unless they decide to come in voluntarily, called a run in shed. Attrition is part of animal husbandry, cattle die and must be dealt with but that is one of those things you don't need to be concerned with. After all, your meat 'appears' at the meat counter at the grocery. You can come here anytime you want to preferably when I have a cull and you can deal with it. I'm sure you'd be enthused about that...not. Come in the summer and enjoy the stink of a rotting carcass. You might think twice about buying that meat at your local grocery store after that experience.

3. You don't have a clue. Pretty obvious. DA comments like that just prove that beyond a doubt. Wolfman knows, he's been there. Others on here also know. You don't. Just downright ignorant on your part but then I'll excuse that because you don't have a clue in the first place. It's said that 'ignorance is bliss'. That applies to you in spades.

4. Wolfman is an encyclopedia of knowledge. Usually if I have a question, I PM him and he always replies. Being a moderator on any site is basically a thankless, uncompensated job. I commend him for what he does. Moderation is a necessary evil. Unmoderated sites tend to become non-existent after a while because people cannot 'moderate' themselves. I believe you tend to be in that group. Your comments show that lack of restraint.

5. Instead of drinking the coffee you purchased at your local supermarket, why don't you have a cup of reality instead. Before making comments about things you know nothing about, do some due diligence and find out. The net is loaded with information, some good, some not so good but all worth researching.

Finally, remember that the items you conveniently purchased at your local supermarket, came from somewhere, most likely from a livestock operation like I have and didn't just appear on the shelf for you to purchase and feed your face with. Ignorance is bliss and you are that.

When you visit the doctor next week can you let them know you have a severe case of douchebaggery. Maybe they have a fix?

..because people cannot 'moderate' themselves. I believe you tend to be in that group. Your comments show that lack of restraint.

lol for real?? Did you read all those words you wrote around that sentence? Come on mods its pretty obvious this guy needs a vacation.

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Flip and John T - -

Don't get to bickering, we're supposed to be here talk about cold start-ups , or to bitch about Wolfman....:eek:

See the Thread's Title....Stick to the task at hand...;)

Humor intended...don't take me too serious...:)
When you visit the doctor next week can you let them know you have a severe case of douchebaggery. Maybe they have a fix?

lol for real?? Did you read all those words you wrote around that sentence? Come on mods its pretty obvious this guy needs a vacation.
Motion - refer to my post above...

We are not going to bitch to/about Flip here...(Gawd...can't believe I just said that)…:cool::D

Seriously Flip, my best wishes to you in your path to a healthy recovery and future....

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Motion - refer to my post above...

We are not going to bitch to/about Flip here...(Gawd...can't believe I just said that)***8230;:cool::D

Seriously Flip, my best wishes to you in your path to a healthy recovery and future....
OK for flip to bash people, not ok to call him out on it????????...got it

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Ok enough.
Locking it again, but on a good note:

We ALL wish Flip the very best, and a safe and productive surgery and a quick recovery after it! :)

FYI NOTE: If you still want to complain to me about what I've done or said, PM's are always accepted. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.