Joe's hole in the block

In Utopia

Equipment
L175 FEL
Apr 21, 2013
Utopia,Tx/Pasadena,TX
I guess he got tired of all the negativity and quit posting.
I was really looking forward to seeing what the finished product looks like.
Hope he hasn't given up.
Also he doesn't have a "Youtube channel", he just uses it to be able to post his videos.
Come on back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
He said he would be back in a few weeks

Workerbee

Equipment
Zd21
Mar 1, 2020
MN
I guess he got tired of all the negativity and quit posting.
I was really looking forward to seeing what the finished product looks like.
Hope he hasn't given up.
Also he doesn't have a "Youtube channel", he just uses it to be able to post his videos.
Come on back.
No, he mentioned in one of his last posts that he would be back in a few weeks. He had to get some paying work done so he could continue with the projects. I think NASA called….

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex., Beer fridge
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
We all know it’s an AI generated thread and that Joe, and the whole saga, including the photos, were generated by AI and not true reality. This is obviously correct, if for no other reason, proven by simply looking at the location chosen for his residence.

It’s also obvious that the system he is operating under was due for an upgrade, and it’s going to take several weeks for the hardware to be replaced and the system to be rebooted, checked out, and enhanced.

It remains to be seen whether a new and improved Joe will appear, or if the system is good enough to realize that new and improved would make it obvious that he actually is something other than what he claims to be.

So the real question might be: Are we’re going to see a new and improved Joe when he reappears. Or is the new system smart enough to keep him the same?

edit: No tongue in cheek, or humor intended here. This is a SERIOUS thread!!!

2nd edit: Should I have included a 🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user