BXpanded "Quick-On" and 24" BH Bucket added

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
A couple additions (spare pins as well) arrived.

1000026246.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Wow!

That looks like a "beast of a bucket"!!!!

Just a 'heads up"; You may as well put a "bolt with a nylock nut" on that "quick release pin" right now, or you will be looking for them in the dirt at the most "inopportune time"..hahah

Ask me how I know..... :LOL: 🍸 🍸

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Wow!

Just a 'heads up"; You may as well put a "bolt with a nylock nut" on that "quick release pin" right now, or you will be looking for them in the dirt at the most "inopportune time"..hahah

DITTO !!!!

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Wow!

I did. After the pics were taken!!

chris_the_wrench

Equipment
L3902
Oct 31, 2023
Chinook Pass
So what/where are you digging that your tractor can handle that huge of a bucket? A sandbox? A pile of mulch? Im seriously curious because I know my terrain is filled with ginormous rocks I have to dig around with the stock bucket.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
So what/where are you digging that your tractor can handle that huge of a bucket? A sandbox? A pile of mulch? Im seriously curious because I know my terrain is filled with ginormous rocks I have to dig around with the stock bucket.
I've hand dug several times, in several areas to depths of 5ft plus by 4ft wide. There has been an occasional baseball size smooth stone. Around the foundations and French drain systems I've found larger. For the most I don't foresee a problem. I'll swap to the stock bucket as necessary.

NMBob

Equipment
BX23S (.8hrs!!)
Mar 21, 2024
New Mexico
I've got the same setup to scrape up and move/get rid of a yard full of small decorative gravel. I flipped the edge to the smooth side.

John T

Equipment
2017 BX23S
May 5, 2017
under a rock
That bucket is NOT meant for digging.

It's a grading bucket.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Wow!

Truer words were never spoken!

Reactions: 1 user

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Just curious - - what does that bucket weigh? Looks pretty stout.

I have several BXPanded products, and really like them.

NMBob

Equipment
BX23S (.8hrs!!)
Mar 21, 2024
New Mexico
Just curious - - what does that bucket weigh? Looks pretty stout.

I have several BXPanded products, and really like them.
I think the shipping weight was 66lbs, and it was just in a cardboard box that wasn't in great shape when it arrived. They sent me two. The first one was beamed up to the Enterprise somewhere between Denver and Albuquerque and was never seen again.