Daily Chuckle

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Made me laugh -- - 35 years ago my Mrs. hosted a "home party" of some sort for her lady buds in our very small rented place.

Neighbor's very impressive adult Holstein Bull got out that evening. I didn't know that until later in the evening.

Next morning, I went to mow and found some VERY large cow footprints JUST outside a living room window. (I know what cow prints look like)

Looked like he was looking in the window during her party..... ;)

Reactions: 1 users

6869704x4

Equipment
L45TLB, 49 8N, 57 641, RTV-X1120D, Z422
Jun 29, 2011
SE, NM
Made me laugh -- - 35 years ago my Mrs. hosted a "home party" of some sort for her lady buds in our very small rented place.

Neighbor's very impressive adult Holstein Bull got out that evening. I didn't know that until later in the evening.

Next morning, I went to mow and found some VERY large cow footprints JUST outside a living room window. (I know what cow prints look like)

Looked like he was looking in the window during her party..... ;)
During the Covid lock down I was teaching systems classes to some AC-130 cats from home. Saw a cow walk by the dining room window.
"Hey guys we need to take a break for a few. One of my cows is out"
They got a kick out that. A formal USAF course interrupted by a cow. Don't reckon thats ever happened.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
During the Covid lock down I was teaching systems classes to some AC-130 cats from home. Saw a cow walk by the dining room window.
"Hey guys we need to take a break for a few. One of my cows is out"
They got a kick out that. A formal USAF course interrupted by a cow. Don't reckon thats ever happened.
We have a cattle pasture across the road from us.

So far, all we've had is one wayward calf that found that one spot in the fence 🤣😂🤣😂😂

I started walking towards it and it headed back across the road and through the hole back to momma 😂🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1 user

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Monday morning, my camera caught these two interlopers from the retirement home across the road. The woman's fence is mostly a polite suggestion anyway, but she apparently has a couple of guys repairing it and they let them out. These two showed surprising agility when the guys tried chasing them home. If the guys had only known, they always make it back home by dark for dinner.
Screenshot_20240913-200244-251.png

Reactions: 1 users

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
Monday morning, my camera caught these two interlopers from the retirement home across the road. The woman's fence is mostly a polite suggestion anyway, but she apparently has a couple of guys repairing it and they let them out. These two showed surprising agility when the guys tried chasing them home. If the guys had only known, they always make it back home by dark for dinner.
View attachment 137566
Sorta like cats that way. Once they figger out where the food bowl is, they quickly own the humans that fill it up.

Reactions: 1 user