Daily Chuckle

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class, was squirming around, scratching his crotch and not paying attention.

She went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy.

The teacher told him to go down to the principal’s office; he was to phone his mother and ask her what he should do about it.

He did, and returned to his class. Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room.

She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his penis hanging out.

“I thought I told you to call your Mom,” she screamed. “I did,” he said, “and she told me that if I could stick it out till noon, she’d come and pick me up from school.”

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
A woman came home early from work one day and found her husband in bed with a young and attractive woman.

The woman yelled at her husband in anger: “You slimy disrespectful pig! How dare you do this to me!? I’m the mother of your children, and I’ve been faithful to you all these years! I want a divorce now!”

The husband answered: “Wait a second my love, let me at least explain what happened.”

“All right, let’s hear what you have to say for yourself,” answered the wife waiting to see just how her husband would try to talk his way out of this one, “but these are your last words.”

Her husband started recalling: “today when I left work and got in my car to head home and this woman asked me for a ride.”

“I noticed that she was very skinny and wearing worn out clothes covered in muck and mud. She told me she hadn’t eaten in three days.”

“She looked worse for wear so I took pity on her and let her into the car.”

“In my mercy for her, instead of taking her straight to where she needed to go, I brought her home first and warmed her up a plate of goulash, the same plate I made for you last night which you didn’t eat claiming you’d ‘get fat’.”

“She devoured it in seconds.”

“Since she needed to get clean, I offered to let her use our shower.”

“While she showered, I noticed that her clothes were very dirty and worn, so I threw them out. She needed new clothes so I brought her the old jeans you no longer wear because they’re ‘too tight’.”

“I also gave her some underwear I bought you that you didn’t wear because ‘I don’t have good taste in clothes’.”

“I found the shirt my mom bought you for Christmas that you didn’t wear to ‘piss her off’. And I gave her the high heels you only wore once because ‘someone at work had the same pair’.”

The husband took a deep breath and continued…

“She was so grateful for my understanding and help. When I walked her to the door she turned around with tears in her eyes and asked…”

“You’re such a great person! Is there anything else your wife doesn’t use?”

Reactions: 1 user

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
@Magicman, hope everything's good down your way. Looks like it got a bit bumpy. We're getting the outer fringes of 'the dirty side', but really, could have used more rain than Francine has delivered. A little huffin' and puffin', but really not what I'd call a storm. Not even ONE lightning strike. We may get some prolonged effects over the next couple days, and I'm hoping more rain. It's been dryer than a popcorn fart with no rain since mid July.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
@Magicman, hope everything's good down your way. Looks like it got a bit bumpy. We're getting the outer fringes of 'the dirty side', but really, could have used more rain than Francine has delivered. A little huffin' and puffin', but really not what I'd call a storm. Not even ONE lightning strike. We may get some prolonged effects over the next couple days, and I'm hoping more rain. It's been dryer than a popcorn fart with no rain since mid July.
Just been a steady rain here in little rock. We were supposed have some pretty hard wind gusts but they haven't appeared yet.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Here is what it looked like when it passed over us at 2:00AM:
IMG_6572.JPG

The weather gal said 2" - 4". We got wind but nothing serious and thankfully no spawned tornadoes. We are getting a heavy mist today but I am planning on sawmilling tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex., Beer fridge
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Not surprising. There’s lots of strange people born and raised in this country like this person. I don’t see how this post and the ones related to it before this one relate to the daily chuckles thread, though!

Maybe it’s just me….

edit: I read a different report that she was born and raised in this country. For all I know that could be wrong. But she’s still in American citizen according to this report… For whatever that’s worth. Still, no chuckles here for me.