Kubota refuses to honor my 5 Year Emissions Warranty on my B3350

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Pretty high turn over rate -- wonder if it is over the OP's tractor
Don't believe so.

If my information is correct, SM and chief tech left prior to denial of claim.

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Don't believe so.

If my information is correct, SM and chief tech left prior to denial of claim.
Could be because of similar symptoms/issues with other customers though.

Last edited:

HAWD

Equipment
2019 B3350
Sep 4, 2024
The final result is a three way split. 1/3 Kubota, 1/3 Dealership and 1/3 to us. $1900 was the final.
Obviously it's not what I was hoping for, but it's a heck of lot better than eating $5700 plus tax. I am disappointed in Kubota. I emailed, called and reached out to 20-30 people in that company and I never got a call back from anyone. I would go as far as stating they should be ashamed of the Customer Care reps that that they have in place. Sabrina.. forget it. Customer care is the last thing she cares about. Going forward I will never use M and R Power Equipment for anything. I will never buy another Kubota product because it's clear from their lack of response that they don't care about doing what is right and just. I would like to thank all of you and the tremendous amount of information I have learned. SBT.. you are a class act and I am grateful to you. The tractor gets delivered on the 17th... prayers it's fixed and does what we need it to!

Reactions: 3 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25DLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
The final result is a three way split. 1/3 Kubota, 1/3 Dealership and 1/3 to us. $1900 was the final.
I tend to be cynical when someone or some company tries to screw me over, so out of interest, was it M&R Power Equipment who told you that it's a three-way split or did someone from Kubota corporate contact you?

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Obviously it's not what I was hoping for, but it's a heck of lot better than eating $5700 plus tax. I am disappointed in Kubota. I emailed, called and reached out to 20-30 people in that company and I never got a call back from anyone. I would go as far as stating they should be ashamed of the Customer Care reps that that they have in place. Sabrina.. forget it. Customer care is the last thing she cares about. Going forward I will never use M and R Power Equipment for anything. I will never buy another Kubota product because it's clear from their lack of response that they don't care about doing what is right and just. I would like to thank all of you and the tremendous amount of information I have learned. SBT.. you are a class act and I am grateful to you. The tractor gets delivered on the 17th... prayers it's fixed and does what we need it to!
This is Very useful information for ALL of us!
I do not plan on another tractor at my age, but my two adult sons just might.
I shall warn them about Kubota support,...... or lack thereof.

HAWD

Equipment
2019 B3350
Sep 4, 2024
I tend to be cynical when someone or some company tries to screw me over, so out of interest, was it M&R Power Equipment who told you that it's a three-way split or did someone from Kubota corporate contact you?
I spoke with the GM of M and R and Kubota’s field service rep on a three way call. It’s a hard pill for me to swallow. I still feel like I let my Dad down. But it wasn’t for lack of effort

Geezer3d

Equipment
Kubota LX2610SU
Apr 22, 2021
Heart of the Catskills
You absolutely did not let your dad down. You won two thirds of the settlement. That's a significant win when you consider that you were battling with a major corporation without a lawyer on your side.

Reactions: 5 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
You absolutely did not let your dad down. You won two thirds of the settlement. That's a significant win when you consider that you were battling with a major corporation without a lawyer on your side.
My opinion, you captured the end result very well. Not ideal, but much better than originally proposed. 👍👍

I think SDT was also advising the OP directly. If so his counsel would be invaluable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users