For Sale: GREAT CONDITION! Kubota B7100 HST 4WD 622 running hours

kaysmith7

Equipment
B7100, belly mower, front loader, parts
Aug 19, 2024
IMG_2851.jpeg

For sale:

Kubota B7100 HST 4WD 1993 621.5 hrs 16hp tractor with front loader, mm belly mower, and boxes of new parts, new filters, fluids, etc. Price OBO. Always been garage kept, super well maintained, and it’s never seen hard labor in any of its 622 running hours. 60inch finish mower RC60-71B detached currently. Front loader model 640 attached. Machine, mower, loader all work beautifully.
This probably is one of the best maintained B7100s ever- I can’t tell you how intense he was about caring for this machine. It currently has some dust in the excess grease so I started cleaning it up so you could see the actual finish of it, not done yet in these photos.
So price is for machine, mower, loader, the extra blades and extra parts, oil, new filters, belts. Prefer for it to go at once as a unit, meaning the mower, loader, and tractor. I plan on going with the best offer I get in the near future. Preference to an easy sale and someone who will appreciate it. Location of machine is Navarre FL. $11,500 OBO.

I have plenty of videos and am happy to answer questions and take more photos and meet people to show the machine. Thanks!

Kristen

IMG_2851.jpeg
IMG_2922.jpeg
IMG_2850.jpeg
IMG_2835.jpeg
IMG_2851.jpeg
IMG_2839.jpeg
IMG_2942.jpeg

IMG_2829.jpeg

IMG_2850.jpeg

More Detailed info for interested parties:

My dad purchased this shiny new in 1993 and my has babied the snot out of it. Garage kept nearly its whole life. He not only kept up with all maintenance but probably overdid it. He worked on it every weekend. We used to help him wax it regularly, he was always getting new filters and parts and fiddling with it and reading about it. As kids we weren’t even allowed on the same side of the garage with it (lol!), it was that precious to him.
This machine was so so carefully maintained… He was way overboard with things like this. I can’t even explain the care he took with it. Every weekend, doing grease or changing oil or whatever. If you need a reference you can call my sister and she’ll roll her eyes too and complain about it to you for a while. Lol. He was intense about a few things and the Kubota was #1!

I also have boxes of parts that he had lined up to use next. Filters, oil, fluid, belts. This is possibly one of the most anally cared for and best maintained version of this machine. I do have maintenance records and a ton of receipts that indicate all purchases regarding Kubota items. I also have all original fliers, manuals, books related to the machine.

It did have to be parked in a barn for a year, which is where any of the dust in the grease came from, I started wiping the dust/extra grease off so the condition of the machine and the finish were more readily viable. I’m still working on it though so these pictures show it not totally wiped off yet.

Machine has 621 hours on the gauge. It has mowed a little one acre yard one a week in summer, and moved snow once in a while in winter. It has never seen hard labor. 😂 It runs great, it sounds awesome like it always has. All lights and brakes and bucket and everything work like they should.

It has the front loader attached already, 60 inch belly mower not attached. Models 640 and RC60-71B respectively. Both purchased new same time in 1993. Both work perfectly. I believe there is also a second pair of blades for the mower, usually already sharpened (as soon as he switches them out, he usually got them sharpened right away). The bottom of the front end loader bucket has some paint worn off, but no real rust formed there or anywhere else I looked (I mention it because this is the only place on the machine or accessories that has signs of use/wear. I’d probably paint it if I could keep it.

It has a functioning 3pt hitch that successfully ran a brush mower and a grader blade and a trailer (I don’t think I have those anymore). But the hitch works well.

So I’d like the machine, loader, and mower all go together to one person if possible. So price is for all as well as every single other kubota item I have, the boxes of parts, manuals, oil, extra blades, belts. Two keys. I am sure there is much more that I’ve forgotten. If you just want the finish mower or just the machine, I guess message me and maybe I’ll split things up.

Also I am ultimately taking the best offer I get in the near future, so if you have a different number you’re thinking, send it over.

In the videos- forgive any user error… these videos are the first time I’ve ever tried to start or operate it. I am also sure I missed some important facts that are needed for tractors, if so hit me up and I’ll answer any question you have. I also can provide more videos or more photos, whatever you need.

IMG_2829.jpeg
IMG_2851.jpeg
IMG_2922.jpeg
IMG_2850.jpeg
IMG_2835.jpeg
IMG_2851.jpeg
IMG_2942.jpeg
IMG_2839.jpeg
IMG_2829.jpeg
IMG_2850.jpeg

Last edited:

kaysmith7

Equipment
Aug 19, 2024
I have no idea how to edit the post! Lol! I am listing it asking $11,500 obo.. make an offer if you’re interested. It’s a great machine.

Thanks!
K

IMG_2928.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
That's a beauty. My first tractor was a B7100, so they always invoke some sentimentality.
Best of luck with the sale!

Reactions: 2 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Kristin - if you look at the end of each of your posts, there should be an “Edit” option - might be in one of the options under an arrow thingy….

I suggest you also take out your email address.

Spammers love to grab those for purposes that aren’t good….

Reactions: 2 users

kaysmith7

Equipment
Aug 19, 2024
Kristin - if you look at the end of each of your posts, there should be an “Edit” option - might be in one of the options under an arrow thingy….

I suggest you also take out your email address.

Spammers love to grab those for purposes that aren’t good….
Thank you so much. Edited and followed your advice.

Reactions: 1 users

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
Thats a very nice tractor however its over 20 years old and only 16 HP. Don't be offended if someone offers you half of what you are asking. If it were mine I would consider that a reasonable offer despite its shininess. Good luck.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Thats a very nice tractor however its over 20 years old and only 16 HP. Don't be offended if someone offers you half of what you are asking. If it were mine I would consider that a reasonable offer despite its shininess. Good luck.
I tend to agree with you.
The 16HP engine size would be a no go for me, ....and likely many others.

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
Owning one of these little workhorses , wish I had a loader for mine, it constantly amazes me what work they are capable of, be it snowplowing, brush cutting with a 4 foot cutter, back blade or box blade work.

To the OP, unless your in a super hurry to sell the machine, stick to your guns! I believe it is worth every penny of your asking price.

Reactions: 1 user

WI_Hedgehog

Equipment
BX2370 (impliment details in Profile-About)
Apr 24, 2024
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Wow that's a well-kept tractor! I got mine (used) with 1/3 the hours and 1/3 the age (or so) and yours looks better!!! Sad to hear your father won't be using it, best of luck with the sale to someone who'll also appreciate it.

22R

Feb 29, 2020
GONZALES, La
View attachment 135866

For sale:

Kubota B7100 HST 4WD 1993 621.5 hrs 16hp tractor with front loader, mm belly mower, and boxes of new parts, new filters, fluids, etc. Price OBO. Always been garage kept, super well maintained, and it’s never seen hard labor in any of its 622 running hours. 60inch finish mower RC60-71B detached currently. Front loader model 640 attached. Machine, mower, loader all work beautifully.
This probably is one of the best maintained B7100s ever- I can’t tell you how intense he was about caring for this machine. It currently has some dust in the excess grease so I started cleaning it up so you could see the actual finish of it, not done yet in these photos.
So price is for machine, mower, loader, the extra blades and extra parts, oil, new filters, belts. Prefer for it to go at once as a unit, meaning the mower, loader, and tractor. I plan on going with the best offer I get in the near future. Preference to an easy sale and someone who will appreciate it. Location of machine is Navarre FL. $11,500 OBO.

I have plenty of videos and am happy to answer questions and take more photos and meet people to show the machine. Thanks!

Kristen

View attachment 135853
View attachment 135855
View attachment 135856
View attachment 135857
View attachment 135866
View attachment 135869
View attachment 135867

View attachment 135870

View attachment 135871

My dad purchased this shiny new in 1993 and my has babied the snot out of it. Garage kept nearly its whole life. He not only kept up with all maintenance but probably overdid it. He worked on it every weekend. We used to help him wax it regularly, he was always getting new filters and parts and fiddling with it and reading about it. As kids we weren’t even allowed on the same side of the garage with it (lol!), it was that precious to him.
This machine was so so carefully maintained… He was way overboard with things like this. I can’t even explain the care he took with it. Every weekend, doing grease or changing oil or whatever. If you need a reference you can call my sister and she’ll roll her eyes too and complain about it to you for a while. Lol. He was intense about a few things and the Kubota was #1!

I also have boxes of parts that he had lined up to use next. Filters, oil, fluid, belts. This is possibly one of the most anally cared for and best maintained version of this machine. I do have maintenance records and a ton of receipts that indicate all purchases regarding Kubota items. I also have all original fliers, manuals, books related to the machine.

It did have to be parked in a barn for a year, which is where any of the dust in the grease came from, I started wiping the dust/extra grease off so the condition of the machine and the finish were more readily viable. I’m still working on it though so these pictures show it not totally wiped off yet.

Machine has 621 hours on the gauge. It has mowed a little one acre yard one a week in summer, and moved snow once in a while in winter. It has never seen hard labor. 😂 It runs great, it sounds awesome like it always has. All lights and brakes and bucket and everything work like they should.

It has the front loader attached already, 60 inch belly mower not attached. Models 640 and RC60-71B respectively. Both purchased new same time in 1993. Both work perfectly. I believe there is also a second pair of blades for the mower, usually already sharpened (as soon as he switches them out, he usually got them sharpened right away). The bottom of the front end loader bucket has some paint worn off, but no real rust formed there or anywhere else I looked (I mention it because this is the only place on the machine or accessories that has signs of use/wear. I’d probably paint it if I could keep it.

It has a functioning 3pt hitch that successfully ran a brush mower and a grader blade and a trailer (I don’t think I have those anymore). But the hitch works well.

So I’d like the machine, loader, and mower all go together to one person if possible. So price is for all as well as every single other kubota item I have, the boxes of parts, manuals, oil, extra blades, belts. Two keys. I am sure there is much more that I’ve forgotten. If you just want the finish mower or just the machine, I guess message me and maybe I’ll split things up.

Also I am ultimately taking the best offer I get in the near future, so if you have a different number you’re thinking, send it over.

In the videos- forgive any user error… these videos are the first time I’ve ever tried to start or operate it. I am also sure I missed some important facts that are needed for tractors, if so hit me up and I’ll answer any question you have. I also can provide more videos or more photos, whatever you need.

View attachment 135852 View attachment 135853 View attachment 135855 View attachment 135856 View attachment 135857 View attachment 135866 View attachment 135867 View attachment 135869 View attachment 135870 View attachment 135871
Sorry for the loss of your Dad Kristen,
He sure knew how to take care of his stuff.
Does your Mom still have grass to cut? I would make a swap for a 92 G1900 Baby Bota if she is interested. It is almost as nice as your Dad's with about the same hours on the 18HP diesel engine

22R
Bota 1.jpg
Bota 2.jpg

Last edited:

beckytodd1

Equipment
Kubota RTV 1140
Sep 8, 2024
WINNECONNE, WI
View attachment 135866

For sale:

Kristen

View attachment 135853
View attachment 135855
View attachment 135856
View attachment 135857
View attachment 135866
View attachment 135869
View attachment 135867

View attachment 135870

View attachment 135871

View attachment 135852 View attachment 135853 View attachment 135855 View attachment 135856 View attachment 135857 View attachment 135866 View attachment 135867 View attachment 135869 View attachment 135870 View attachment 135871
Is this still available? If so where are you located?