Kubota Outer Roof $500

Barry Cassese

Equipment
1986 Kubota B5200
May 26, 2017
West Dover, VT
Hello,
I have a lightly damaged Kubota Outer Roof (Part # TD170-71515) for sale.

You can see from the photos it can be easily repaired and I even have the stuff you'd need to repair it in order to make it fully waterproof. (Plastic Putty Kit & Reflector Tape to cover up the color difference). I will also include the foam sealer if you need it. BTW, It's SUPER EASY to replace the roof, I swapped the new one in about a half hour.

Long story short, I borrowed a friends Tractor and bumped a small tree with the bucket only to have the tree to snap back and hit the drives side corner. I couldn't give it back to the owner that way so I replaced this one for a brand new one that cost me $1,650.00 to replace.

In any even, I think $500 is a fair price considering what a new one costs.
I'm located in Southern VT (Zip Code 05356) and am available anytime for pick-up. I would be willing to ship it BUT I can't imaging the shipping be cost efficient for you.

Please look at the photos for best results and let me know If ya have any questions.

Thanks!
Barry Cassees
Please private message me for more info

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Hello,
I have a lightly damaged Kubota Outer Roof (Part # TD170-71515) for sale.

You can see from the photos it can be easily repaired and I even have the stuff you'd need to repair it in order to make it fully waterproof. (Plastic Putty Kit & Reflector Tape to cover up the color difference). I will also include the foam sealer if you need it. BTW, It's SUPER EASY to replace the roof, I swapped the new one in about a half hour.

Long story short, I borrowed a friends Tractor and bumped a small tree with the bucket only to have the tree to snap back and hit the drives side corner. I couldn't give it back to the owner that way so I replaced this one for a brand new one that cost me $1,650.00 to replace.

In any even, I think $500 is a fair price considering what a new one costs.
I'm located in Southern VT (Zip Code 05356) and am available anytime for pick-up. I would be willing to ship it BUT I can't imaging the shipping be cost efficient for you.

Please look at the photos for best results and let me know If ya have any questions.

Thanks!
Barry Cassees
(516) 313-0978
Congratulations, for doing the right thing for your friend!

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Good day.

Just so you know, There is a private message function on the site. You might consider you want your phone number posted or maybe ask for interested parties to send you a PM. Good luck with your sale. ☕

old and tired

Equipment
L2800 HST; 2005; R4
I'm posting this for future information...

Also, I don't know for sure but I would guess that if you had talked to a salesman (instead of the parts department) and asked about Wholegoods Catalog price for the Canopy Kit, you could have saved yourself money....

Under build your own, Kubota Grand L - under Canopy Options was listed:

FIBERGLASS CANOPY $494 - E1134

Lots of time, like for tires and wheels, if you buy from the parts department, it will cost a whole lot more vs. buying the tire and wheels mounted as wholegoods.