Daily Chuckle

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Gotta love living in a house that require Zero A/C.
I was a little bummed that we lost last years record of 71 max, the warmest the house got this summer was 72, almost time to tear it down and build it better.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Her Diary:
Tonight I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my girlfriends all day long, so I thought he was upset with me for coming home a bit late, but he made no comment. With zero conversation flowing, I suggested that we go someplace quiet so we could talk. He agreed but didn't say much. On the drive out I asked him what was wrong; he said, "nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the drive home I told him that I loved him. He just smiled slightly and kept on driving. I can't explain his behavior and don't know why he just didn't say, "I love you too." When we got home I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he just wanted nothing to do with me anymore. For the next hour he just sat silently on the couch and stared at the TV. Finally, with silence all around, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later he came to bed, but I still thought he was distracted, and is thoughts were somewhere else. He quickly fell asleep. I cried. I don't know what do to. My life is a mess.

His Diary:
Boat won't start..... Can't figure out why.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users