Quicky fab day. Hooks on the bucket

Oleracer

Equipment
B2150 Kubota LA 350 750 Woods S250 Bobcat 300x deere
Jul 18, 2024
CT
Total of 45 mins less the paint to do later.
Cost about 2 bucks not counting wire and gas. Just 2 hooks no need for center hook as try not to smile weak bucket or add to much weight.
IMG_8684.jpeg
IMG_8686.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Looks great. (y) (y)

Nice welds and good idea on using the "L" bracket!

Oleracer

Equipment
Jul 18, 2024
CT
Ok almost broke the 5 dollar budget but than remembered i have orange paint for my S250 bobcat. I know not the same color but good enough for free.
Took longer to paint than to cut and weld up. Off to the beer store for rewards 😎🍺🍺🍺
IMG_8687.jpeg
IMG_8688.jpeg

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Thats actually a pretty close match from this standpoint.

I see the 'taping off stand" in the back ground, so you obviously know how to paint.

I begrudgingly used to paint aircraft for about 2 years some 33+ years ago.

My dumbass volunteered to be on the "Paint Crew", painting EA6-B's. I thought I could get a "promotion" out of it.

Turns out, not so much.

I had one of those stands too.....God I hated painting......actually I loved the "painting part"......it was the sh!tty sanding, and prepping I hated......

Oleracer

Equipment
Jul 18, 2024
CT
Thats actually a pretty close match from this standpoint.

I see the 'taping off stand" in the back ground, so you obviously know how to paint.

I begrudgingly used to paint aircraft for about 2 years some 33+ years ago.

My dumbass volunteered to be on the "Paint Crew", painting EA6-B's. I thought I could get a "promotion" out of it.

Turns out, not so much.

I had one of those stands too.....God I hated painting......actually I loved the "painting part"......it was the sh!tty sanding, and prepping I hated......
I should throw that stand away. I had it here during my oval track race car/ street rod build days. In the end no more paint or interior . I was good at paint but also hated it. Like you too much prep and nobody wants too pay for custom paint. Too many TV shows. Now just a harley every couple years for myself.
Shop is getting cleaned out and chit canning lots of stuff so when i do take the dirt nap wife doesn’t have to deal with it….
I have a prowler rc plane i haven’t finished…. Gotta be a scary SOB if your on the wrong end like a warthawg