2006 Kabota B7510 seat safety switch

tophat

Equipment
2006 B7510 Tractor
Sep 7, 2010
Alliance,Nebraska USA
while hooking up my rear blade every time I turned a little in the seat the engine would try to die. That is what it suppose to do I know. Now the safety switch does not work. I tested the continuity of the switch and pressed the button and I had continuity then released the button and did not have continuity. So that makes me believe the switch is good. Is there something else I should be looking at maybe a fuse or something else?

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Not sure if your tractor is like my BX, but mine the switch is in a small pocket in the seat cushion.

Mine acted up and the switch tested good just like yours.

Turns out something got misaligned with the cushion and the switch wouldn’t close even with my 240# sitting on it…

I cut a round piece of cardboard and stuffed it in as a spacer, followed by the switch…..all good.

image.jpg

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Not sure if your tractor is like my BX, but mine the switch is in a small pocket in the seat cushion.

Mine acted up and the switch tested good just like yours.

Turns out something got misaligned with the cushion and the switch wouldn’t close even with my 240# sitting on it…

I cut a round piece of cardboard and stuffed it in as a spacer, followed by the switch…..all good.

View attachment 135749
PS -- - MY APOLOGIES - - - FORGET WHAT I SAID ABOVE - - DIFFERENT SET UP. (I happened to standing by the tractor when I responded and took the picture. .....lazy.... ;)

Looks like yours has two components #160 and #165 below- same part # K1122-62280?

They're snapped into holders in the seat frame?
Screenshot 2024-08-23 144344.png

Looks like equipped with plunger(s) to close/open when seat frame is compressed?

Are both components fully closing? Have the plungers been worn down to deter closing? Can you put a shim in of some sort to make it/them close?

Looks like they're readily available for ~ $10 each.

K1122-62280 for sale | eBay

Last edited: