Handy spanner wrench for top link adjustment

Tractor Gal

Equipment
BX23D MLB
Oct 30, 2020
NC
As a woman and no genetics from Amazon women, I've always had difficulty trying to adjust the top link after I got an implement attached. Box blade is the worst and tiller a close second, although the plow can give some "backtalk." So, I found this adjustment tool for sale on ebay by someone who makes them. After I ordered, the delivery was very prompt and a "conversation" with the seller was pleasant and allowed me to ask some questions.

Well, today, I used this wrench for the first time when I attached the tiller. What a dream to adjust the tiller to get it level. For me, this thing is brilliant. Yes, I've used a pipe wrench; yes, I've put a screwdrive through the hole to try to turn...with very little success.

So, I wanted to post the ebay link here for anyone who may enjoy an easy way for implement adjustment. Plus, it's nice to buy from someone who has actually made something. It's the American way!

Tractor Gal

Reactions: 5 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
As a woman and no genetics from Amazon women, I've always had difficulty trying to adjust the top link after I got an implement attached. Box blade is the worst and tiller a close second, although the plow can give some "backtalk." So, I found this adjustment tool for sale on ebay by someone who makes them. After I ordered, the delivery was very prompt and a "conversation" with the seller was pleasant and allowed me to ask some questions.

Well, today, I used this wrench for the first time when I attached the tiller. What a dream to adjust the tiller to get it level. For me, this thing is brilliant. Yes, I've used a pipe wrench; yes, I've put a screwdrive through the hole to try to turn...with very little success.

So, I wanted to post the ebay link here for anyone who may enjoy an easy way for implement adjustment. Plus, it's nice to buy from someone who has actually made something. It's the American way!

Tractor Gal
Even better is,......a ratcheting top link.
I have one!

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
Now what I do when I use my old turn buckle style, instead of my hyd top link, is to find that happy medium where there is no weight on the link, then turn it. You will need to play with the height control a bit to find that happy medium, but once you do, it should turn easy. That is as long as the top link it self turns freely.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Each of my 3PH implements have their OWN top link BOLTED to them. Set once and done. Having to adjust each time for each implement is a huge waste of time for those implements that are a 'onetime' adjust
The other 4 tractors and 3 implements , I can easily interchange and NO adjustments are needed. Mix and match, 30 seconds to attach and go work the field.