2014 M7060 PTO Won’t Engage

CrimsonClay

Equipment
Kubota M7060
Aug 4, 2021
Lewisburg, TN
Perhaps start out simple. Crawl under the tractor, remove the connector going into the solenoid valve assembly, inspect and clean if necessary and reconnect. Also, as @whitetiger suggested, inspect the wiring harness for any damage. A solenoid is a relatively simple device and it's out of the weather inside the solenoid valve body so maybe less likely to be the problem, but if you don't hear/feel it moving when current is applied it's most likely bad.

You can see where the solenoid valve assembly is located in the image below. You should at least be able to get to the connector without removing the left rear wheel and body parts/panels.

View attachment 101012
Sorry for the delay in responding everyone. My dad was rushed to the hospital and is currently in the ICU. The tractor got pushed back a bit.
Thank you for all you input. I plan to get back out there this week and start working on the pto issue. Again, thank you all and I’ll update soon.

Reactions: 1 user

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I hope your dad is doing ok.

Russianman92

Equipment
M7060
Aug 14, 2024
USA
Perhaps start out simple. Crawl under the tractor, remove the connector going into the solenoid valve assembly, inspect and clean if necessary and reconnect. Also, as @whitetiger suggested, inspect the wiring harness for any damage. A solenoid is a relatively simple device and it's out of the weather inside the solenoid valve body so maybe less likely to be the problem, but if you don't hear/feel it moving when current is applied it's most likely bad.

You can see where the solenoid valve assembly is located in the image below. You should at least be able to get to the connector without removing the left rear wheel and body parts/panels.

View attachment 101012
Reviving old thread. I am having the same issue. I want to replace the solenoid but Kubota only sells the entire valve assembly for $1300. Do you by chance know the part number for the solenoid inside the valve? Looks like it may have two.
Screenshot.jpg

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Reviving old thread. I am having the same issue. I want to replace the solenoid but Kubota only sells the entire valve assembly for $1300. Do you by chance know the part number for the solenoid inside the valve? Looks like it may have two. View attachment 134921
I have no idea. Perhaps pull the cover and look for a part number.

Russianman92

Equipment
M7060
Aug 14, 2024
USA
I have no idea. Perhaps pull the cover and look for a part number.
Eh, figured I ask since I don't want to take the wheel off, drain the tank and drop the tank, take the valve off without the part in hand as the unit will be out of service for an extended period due to location. I would prefer not to do the job twice ya know? Oh well. thanks.