Bought a new MX5400 - $40700

Ry_Chonder1862

Equipment
MX5400DT
Jul 20, 2024
Nashville
Just thought I'd share my info:

We got last year's model MX5400DT (gear drive) open station with fluid in the ties, true 3rd function, two rear remotes, canopy hood with downdraft fan, bucket hook, and armrests delivered for $40700 financed at 0% for 60 months. They threw in a wheel spinner and two hats. We bought it from Agri Power in Russellville, KY. They were about 20% cheaper than Coleman in White House, TN. We are in the Nashville area. I would recommend Agri-Power and buying stuff in KY if you live around Nashville.

I love the tractor! I got a nova tractor BCRM175 ditch bank flail mower and then a root grapple and hydraulic auger from Fairview Farm Center - also great prices and easy to deal with.

Reactions: 4 users

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico

We got last year's model MX5400DT (gear drive) open station with fluid in the ties, true 3rd function, two rear remotes, canopy hood with downdraft fan, bucket hook, and armrests delivered for $40700 financed at 0% for 60 months. They threw in a wheel spinner and two hats. We bought it from Agri Power in Russellville, KY. They were about 20% cheaper than Coleman in White House, TN. We are in the Nashville area. I would recommend Agri-Power and buying stuff in KY if you live around Nashville.

I love the tractor! I got a nova tractor BCRM175 ditch bank flail mower and then a root grapple and hydraulic auger from Fairview Farm Center - also great prices and easy to deal with.
Awesome tractor. You will love the MX. And a great deal too.

Reactions: 1 user

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana

Very nice! Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing photos.

I was in Knoxville last week and it's a nice area so I'm sure Nashville is similar.

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Congratulations. MX is a very versatile machine. I hope it serves you well. Where’s the pics?

keep the rubber side down. 🥃

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Nice! Flails are awesome aren't they? Hammers do a great job in most situations.

Interesting front guard on that flail. I've had some abuse related issues with the front guards on my Del Morino and am in the process of making improvements. 😂

Last edited: