New LX2620

Rnscustom

Equipment
Kubota LX2620
Jun 22, 2024
Massachusettes
So I picked up my new tractor today . LX2620 with loader . I had posted buying a used tractor with transmission issues but said the heck with it and bought this . I wanted a backhoe but I set a budget and it wasn’t in the cards . I’ll be on the hunt for a used backhoe and will probably be asking all kinds of questions about the ones I find . Also going to be looking for a used post hole digger . Thanks again to everyone for advice on the used tractor I passed on , Richard

Reactions: 3 users

Mitjam

Equipment
M-108, M6-111, Lx3520, Rtv-520 and all LandPride implements
Jan 14, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
So I picked up my new tractor today . LX2620 with loader . I had posted buying a used tractor with transmission issues but said the heck with it and bought this . I wanted a backhoe but I set a budget and it wasn’t in the cards . I’ll be on the hunt for a used backhoe and will probably be asking all kinds of questions about the ones I find . Also going to be looking for a used post hole digger . Thanks again to everyone for advice on the used tractor I passed on , Richard
Congratulations on the new tractor

Reactions: 1 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Congratulations. Where’s the picture?

Rnscustom

Equipment
Kubota LX2620
Jun 22, 2024
Massachusettes
Thanks all , I’ll try figuring out the picture thing and get it posted . Tomorrow the granddaughter is over so maybe we can get her in it and replace that R with the pic ( avatar ?? ) .

Reactions: 1 user

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 w/ S2T Turbo Kit = 35 PTO HP (Current), B2601 (Sold)
May 7, 2021
WA
Congrats!

Mike