Daily Chuckle

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Are the staples above his/her eyes, where they attempted to find the brain, install a gerbil brain, or do a lobotomy as in Planet of the Apes?
Possibly all three 😂🤣😂🤣 I can't understand why someone would do that to themselves.

They had to have spent a ton of money on the implants to look that way.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Years ago, my roommates picked up a super sack of catnip from Costco.

Cat got into the bag and had it spread all over the foyer when I got up the next morning.

I was running late for work, so I swept the catnip onto the mat in front of the door, scooped it up and tossed it out onto the front lawn.

Didn't see my roommates for a couple days. When I did see them, they asked me where the catnip went to.

I told them what was left of the bag was in the top of the coat closet. And then told them what their cat did.

My roommate said "Well, that explains alot". He then kicked on the outside light, lighting up the front yard.

We had about 30 cats rolling on the front lawn 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Catnip is to cats what pot is to humans. Both work the same way to modify the central nervous system and give you a sense of euphoria.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex., Beer fridge
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Years ago, my roommates picked up a super sack of catnip from Costco…

…Didn't see my roommates for a couple days. When I did see them, they asked me where the catnip went to…
For some reason those couple sentences from Daren’s post brought back a memory…

It was 1967 or 68. Although serving in the US Coast Guard, I was stationed for a year in northern Thailand. The Coast Guard operated a system of LORAN stations in various locations, which were used for navigation by aircraft and ships. Anyway there was a system installed specifically for use by military aircraft, over Vietnam mainly.

We were a group of 28 or 29 men in a town about 60 miles south of the city of Chiang Mai, in case anyone’s interested. It was actually a good place to be. The barracks was about halfway between a normal military barracks and a college dorm. We had rooms that held four people, and the rooms were divided in half by a wall that was T-shaped and about 7 feet high. we each ended up with a roommate sharing a cubicle. We paid a small amount monthly, and had maids that would clean the place, make our beds and wash our laundry. Not a bad situation.

I come back from town one day in the afternoon with a bag of loose tea that I bought somewhere. If you looked at it, it actually looked like it was grass. So I walk into my cubicle and my roommate is there.

I show him the bag and say “ Look what I bought“ with a bit of an evil smile, and put the tea in my desk drawer (yes we each had a small desk). 😳

I go do something and come back about an hour later, and my roommate isn’t there, and I look in the desk and my tea isn’t there either!

Finally found him sitting out back in a folding chair, smoking my tea! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
For some reason those couple sentences from Daren’s post brought back a memory…

It was 1967 or 68. Although serving in the US Coast Guard, I was stationed for a year in northern Thailand. The Coast Guard operated a system of LORAN stations in various locations, which were used for navigation by aircraft and ships. Anyway there was a system installed specifically for use by military aircraft, over Vietnam mainly.

We were a group of 28 or 29 men in a town about 60 miles south of the city of Chiang Mai, in case anyone’s interested. It was actually a good place to be. The barracks was about halfway between a normal military barracks and a college dorm. We had rooms that held four people, and the rooms were divided in half by a wall that was T-shaped and about 7 feet high. we each ended up with a roommate sharing a cubicle. We paid a small amount monthly, and had maids that would clean the place, make our beds and wash our laundry. Not a bad situation.

I come back from town one day in the afternoon with a bag of loose tea that I bought somewhere. If you looked at it, it actually looked like it was grass. So I walk into my cubicle and my roommate is there.

I show him the bag and say “ Look what I bought“ with a bit of an evil smile, and put the tea in my desk drawer (yes we each had a small desk). 😳

I go do something and come back about an hour later, and my roommate isn’t there, and I look in the desk and my tea isn’t there either!

Finally found him sitting out back in a folding chair, smoking my tea! 😂😂😂
So..... how about the rest of the story.... 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user