Kubota L3200 tire mystery

Rosohatica

Equipment
Kubota B1402
Feb 23, 2022
Zagreb, Croatia
Hi, I thought I knew what these tires on the attached images of tractor are, but now I am not sure. Because of their width and relatively shallow profile I thought these were industrial tires. Agri tires I have seen where more narrow. However now I see industrial have totally different pattern like this:

After some searching I have found this image

And judging by that, L3200 on the images has bar tires??? What are these? I thought there are only 3 kinds:turf,industrial and agri.
Does anyone know what are the tires on this tractor for and how are they called?

Attachments

Last edited:

Rosohatica

Equipment
Kubota B1402
Feb 23, 2022
Zagreb, Croatia
Hi, I thought I knew what these tires on the attached images of tractor are, but now I am not sure. Because of their width and relatively shallow profile I thought these were industrial tires. Agri tires I have seen where more narrow. However now I see industrial have totally different pattern like this:

After some searching I have found this image

And judging by that, L3200 on the images has bar tires??? What are these? I thought there are only 3 kinds:turf,industrial and agri.
Does anyone know what are the tires on this tractor for and how are they called?
Bar and agri tires are the same thing.
Is it possible then that these are very wide agri tires on industrial rims?