B1200

speny71

Equipment
B1200 plough
Jul 18, 2024
Spain
Hello, I have a B1200 mini tractor with rotivator attached. I now need a plough to use on my Olive Grove in Spain. I bought a rear hitch kit and 3 point Aframe but they are both too big. Can anyone give me some advise on getting the right equipment to attach a plough to my tractor please? Thanks you in advance.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Hello, I have a B1200 mini tractor with rotivator attached. I now need a plough to use on my Olive Grove in Spain. I bought a rear hitch kit and 3 point Aframe but they are both too big. Can anyone give me some advise on getting the right equipment to attach a plough to my tractor please? Thanks you in advance.
Tractordata indicates that the B1200 had a Cat 1 hitch. But the Kubota parts diagrams don't go back that far, so there's not much to go on. Could you post some pictures of the back of your tractor? Did you buy Kubota parts, if so, what part numbers? Although you have a B, the hitch may be closer to a BX.

speny71

Equipment
B1200 plough
Jul 18, 2024
Spain
Tractordata indicates that the B1200 had a Cat 1 hitch. But the Kubota parts diagrams don't go back that far, so there's not much to go on. Could you post some pictures of the back of your tractor? Did you buy Kubota parts, if so, what part numbers? Although you have a B, the hitch may be closer to a BX.
Hi, thanks for your reply.
No, I didn't buy Kubota parts. Please see attached photos. Just so you know, I don't know anything about tractors.

Attachments