Kubota B1550 Tractor

Ronnie young

Equipment
Kubota B1550
May 17, 2024
Texas
You guys helped me get this tractor running. It has been running pretty good. Now the problem I have is one injector stopped working, tried to bleed it and cant seem to get the air out, took the injector line off and have good fuel flow. I noticed if I put my finger over the injector fuel inlet I can feel compression coming out of the fuel inlet and seems this is putting air into the fuel system. Is that possible? I bought another injector and copper washer and it worked for a while but now it is doing it again. Kubota B 1550 D850 Thanks Ronnie

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You guys helped me get this tractor running. It has been running pretty good. Now the problem I have is one injector stopped working, tried to bleed it and cant seem to get the air out, took the injector line off and have good fuel flow. I noticed if I put my finger over the injector fuel inlet I can feel compression coming out of the fuel inlet and seems this is putting air into the fuel system. Is that possible? I bought another injector and copper washer and it worked for a while but now it is doing it again. Kubota B 1550 D850 Thanks Ronnie
Where are you getting your injectors from?
And yes what your explaining can happen with a cheap / bad injector.

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
Amazon. So Im guessing thats my problem... Any idea that wont break the bank?
You can get a cheap injector or you can get a good injector, you can't get a good cheap injector.
Buy one from either a Kubota dealer or Oregon Fuel Injection.