Excellent condition 60" Kubota RC60-24B mowing deck - Still Available

circusbear

Equipment
B1700
Apr 12, 2021
Ontario
I'm not sure if you still have that deck, however, I am looking for that deck for my B1700. I would need the mounting arms as well. Please let me know if you still have it. Thanks!!

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
I'm not sure if you still have that deck, however, I am looking for that deck for my B1700. I would need the mounting arms as well. Please let me know if you still have it. Thanks!!
Yes, i still have it. And yes, the mounting arms are with the mower deck, and they`ll go with the deck.

Bigtime

Equipment
Kubota tractor
Jul 8, 2022
Brookville
Its in storage right now, so no, i dont have any pictures of it, but i can tell you that it is in very good condition. I have the OEM attachment arms for it to hook it up on the tractor, and i also have the actual kubota owners manual that goes with it as well.
Do you still have this deck?

mikebpbx

Equipment
Kubota B2100 w/ RC60-24B deck and bagger
Jul 12, 2024
Eastern NC
Fair warning - I got a guy that says he's offering a deck for $650 shipped but sends pictures from an auction site - here's what he sent - pretty sure this is a scam:

Here’s my wife Zelle

terrancehollie2@gmail.com
Laterrance hollie

Once payment is confirmed I'll ship today and send you tracking number via FedEx.

Send me confirmation once payment is completed

1721062959107.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2023 BX2380 loader/mower. Land Pride snow pusher, Kapteyn pallet forks
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA
Fair warning - I got a guy that says he's offering a deck for $650 shipped but sends pictures from an auction site - here's what he sent - pretty sure this is a scam:

Here’s my wife Zelle

Laterrance hollie

Once payment is confirmed I'll ship today and send you tracking number via FedEx.

View attachment 132739

Wow thats crazy!

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special

Here’s my wife Zelle

Laterrance hollie

View attachment 132739
Wowwww, thats nuts!