L3901 Kubota clutch 2018

Bcribb

Equipment
L3901 Kubota Shuttle shift
Sep 9, 2020
Wilmington NC
How can I find the correct part number for the clutch in my 2018 Kubota L3901.. I know it has 19 splines.. Thanks

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
How can I find the correct part number for the clutch in my 2018 Kubota L3901.. I know it has 19 splines.. Thanks
Kubota USA will get you to the parts diagrams and parts lists. You'll need the complete model number, L3901DT?

I think you have the WSM?

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
Messicks has schematics with part numbers available on their website last time I looked. They are easy to deal with although maybe not the least expensive option. Good luck.

Bcribb

Equipment
L3901 Kubota Shuttle shift
Sep 9, 2020
Wilmington NC
Kubota USA will get you to the parts diagrams and parts lists. You'll need the complete model number, L3901DT?

I think you have the WSM?
Thanks.. I had a guy install a new clutch. He said it was a new style, automatic adjust by the linkage. Tractor goes in gear but will not move with the clutch all the way out. I broke it back down myself and one nut was missing on the pressure plate. One nut was loose on the pressure plate. Several of the bolts were tight on the pressure plate but you could see that the lock washers were not pulled all the way up like the bolts were too long..Money wasted on this guy because he's not standing behind his work.. I hope I can figure it all out.. Thanks

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs
Thanks.. I had a guy install a new clutch. He said it was a new style, automatic adjust by the linkage. Tractor goes in gear but will not move with the clutch all the way out. I broke it back down myself and one nut was missing on the pressure plate. One nut was loose on the pressure plate. Several of the bolts were tight on the pressure plate but you could see that the lock washers were not pulled all the way up like the bolts were too long..Money wasted on this guy because he's not standing behind his work.. I hope I can figure it all out.. Thanks
I think you have a two-stage clutch, right? How does the PTO stage work? If you have any questions, there are people on here that can help (probably not me :) ).