Issue with range shift on B8200

B8200newbie

Equipment
Kubota b8200 4wd
Jul 10, 2024
Ontario
Hey All,

Brand new here. Just got myself a new to me b8200, about 450 hrs on it. I've got 40 acres in Ontario, gonna use it for that. Ive been grading and doing some mowing it's running great. Guy I got it from seems to have taken good care of it. I'm having one issue can't get into the lowest or highest range gear (range is what I'd call it, not sure if there's a more accurate term?). Previous owner said he had no issues, can't tell if something got knocked when I was transporting it. It's the range/gear that would be down and closest to the inside of the tractor. When I go to push down the range lever seems to be hitting this other lever (the one with the oval hole in it). You can see it in the pics. There is a tab on the range lever that almost seems it would slip into that oval hole, but just won't go. It's new to me, so don't want to force anything. Got the manual and couldn't find any mention/image that helped, thought I'd check with y'all. Anybody with a b8200 got any advice/ideas? Thanks in advance everyone.

Attachments

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Look at this and see if it helps. From the Kubota website in USA. Canada probably has a similar site.

It looks like some linkage is missing or hanging down under the tractor.

IMG_0123.png

Reactions: 1 user

B8200newbie

Equipment
Kubota b8200 4wd
Jul 10, 2024
Ontario
Look at this and see if it helps. From the Kubota website in USA. Canada probably has a similar site.

It looks like some linkage is missing or hanging down under the tractor.

View attachment 132491
Hey Russell,

Thanks a lot. Is there a way to access this website? Curious to see the parts names for the rest of the parts through the 20's. We're getting the end of hurricane, when it lets up I'll go out and see if anything is hanging down. If anyone has a B8200 and can send a pic of what it's supposed to look like connected that would be great.

Thanks again Russell,

Sean

Killfast11

Equipment
B8200hst-ep
May 8, 2022
Saabatage1!
i jdont think you have anything missing. just the lever is no longer lined up on the shift arm. your first picture. on the shift lever. there is a pin on the backside that goes into that slot your shift lever is hitting. i know because mine has come out a few times.

Reactions: 1 user