Smoker Shelter

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Finished it up today. Got the structure bolted to the pads and the smokers arranged. Need longer light string but all in all I can smoke out of the weather. Bought it as a kit from Sam’s back in April and it has sat on a pallet under tarps until I got a long weekend to get it assembled. Took me around 12 hrs to build and you definitely need help to get it standing. The family and the B3200 helped as needed. Now what do I smoke? IMG_2984.jpeg IMG_2985.jpeg IMG_2986.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
That’s awesome. That’s a great set up with dueling smokers! 👍. XL BGE owner myself. That’s a really nice BGE cabinet you got there…is that the BGE branded cabinet? (Very nice).

Depending on where you are close to, I’d be getting in touch with either Stembles, Mosiers, or Curleys and see about their specials or maybe ask for a fresh ham that still has the skin on and put a rub on and tie the skin back around. Either way I don’t think you can go wrong with your BGE and the new shade there. 🥃

Reactions: 1 users

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
John - Looks great.

I’m no help as far as what to put on the smokers.

Everything you put on looks awesome….you’ll put the shelter to great use!👍

Reactions: 1 user

Grindstone

Equipment
B2601, FEL, BH, MMM
Mar 10, 2022
CT
That is one real nice set up right there! Oh decisions decisions on what to smoke first. Do up some shotgun shells, some nice pulled pork, baked beans, and potatoes.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
That’s awesome. That’s a great set up with dueling smokers! 👍. XL BGE owner myself. That’s a really nice BGE cabinet you got there…is that the BGE branded cabinet? (Very nice).

Depending on where you are close to, I’d be getting in touch with either Stembles, Mosiers, or Curleys and see about their specials or maybe ask for a fresh ham that still has the skin on and put a rub on and tie the skin back around. Either way I don’t think you can go wrong with your BGE and the new shade there. 🥃
Mosiers is about 4 miles from us. I need to stop there on my way home and grab a couple more belly's for bacon. We just ordered another pig from our friend so that is about 5 weeks out till butchering. I have one shoulder left and a bunch of chops and sausage. I need to get some thick cut chops so I can stuff them and smoke them. The BGE table is a branded accessory. I got the BGE off my BIL who said it was too big. I had a second red Grill Dome I got on close out at Parrott Implements in Ridgewood back in 2017. It was cheap and I couldn’t say no so it sat in the garage. We did a swap and I got a smoker I can easily do a slab of bacon in.