Daily Chuckle

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
One morning a husband returned after several hours of fishing and decided to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, his wife decided to take the boat out and go for a ride. She motored out a short distance, anchored, and began to read her book.

A short time later, along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulled up alongside the woman and said, “Good morning Ma’am. What are you doing?”

“Reading a book,” she replied, (thinking, “Isn’t that obvious?”)

“You’re in a restricted fishing area,” he informed her.

“I’m sorry officer, but I’m not fishing, I’m reading.”

“Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I’ll have to take you in and write you up.”

“If you do that, I’ll have to charge you with sexual assault,” said the woman.

“But I haven’t even touched you,” said the game warden.

“That’s true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.”

“Have a nice day ma’am,” he said and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It’s likely she can also think

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
One morning a husband returned after several hours of fishing and decided to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, his wife decided to take the boat out and go for a ride. She motored out a short distance, anchored, and began to read her book.

A short time later, along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulled up alongside the woman and said, “Good morning Ma’am. What are you doing?”

“Reading a book,” she replied, (thinking, “Isn’t that obvious?”)

“You’re in a restricted fishing area,” he informed her.

“I’m sorry officer, but I’m not fishing, I’m reading.”

“Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I’ll have to take you in and write you up.”

“If you do that, I’ll have to charge you with sexual assault,” said the woman.

“But I haven’t even touched you,” said the game warden.

“That’s true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.”

“Have a nice day ma’am,” he said and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It’s likely she can also think
What color wasn’t her hair? 😂

• Haha

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
I played on one exactly like that in the small playground across the street from my grandparents' house. They also had a really tall (stainless?) sliding board that we'd sit on waxed paper to go faster. There was a heavy merry-go-round made of 1-1/2" or so pipe with maybe eight 2x10 seats.. Real monster with grease zerks that actually got lubed. Tall frame for the wooden swings that were known to try to KO a kid from time to time. We survived!

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Our playground equipment doubled as tornado shelters. Big old concrete pipes on asphalt.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I played on one exactly like that in the small playground across the street from my grandparents' house. They also had a really tall (stainless?) sliding board that we'd sit on waxed paper to go faster. There was a heavy merry-go-round made of 1-1/2" or so pipe with maybe eight 2x10 seats.. Real monster with grease zerks that actually got lubed. Tall frame for the wooden swings that were known to try to KO a kid from time to time. We survived!
I have a permanent crown on a front tooth from a set of monkey bars like that 🤣😂🤣😂😂