Rainy weekends good for something

Ktrim

Equipment
B2400, lA352 loader,3pth quick hitch/z122r zero turn/restored 52 farmall super a
Dec 23, 2020
Nazareth Pa
Last couple rainy weekends got me bored. Removable skis in case they wear out, attached with button head bolts so dirt doesn't build up. Cutter blade from king cutter and rippers from tractor supply.
With those parts, steel,epoxy primer and kubota paint; little over 1k in it.

Attachments

Reactions: 12 users

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex., Beer fridge
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Very nice work.

One thing that came to mind is, I don’t think my box blade has skid shoes on it (removable skis). My guess is that you may find that the shoes interfere with normal box blade operation.

What I think might happen is that when you tilt the blade to make it cut more aggressively, the shoes (skis) will cause the blade to lift up off the ground, so that it tends not to want to dig in much…

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
Very nice work sir!

I really like your "scarifier height adjustment", very stout looking and easy to adjust.

The replaceable skids was a great idea as well. 🍸 (y)

Ktrim

Equipment
B2400, lA352 loader,3pth quick hitch/z122r zero turn/restored 52 farmall super a
Dec 23, 2020
Nazareth Pa
Very nice work sir!

I really like your "scarifier height adjustment", very stout looking and easy to adjust.

The replaceable skids was a great idea as well. 🍸 (y)
Thanks. I was assuming you would chime in eventually. And please no sir. I work for a living. 😁

Reactions: 1 user