For sale: RCK60-24B

Mark_L

Equipment
Kubota B7610, JD Z530R
Aug 12, 2023
Denton, NE
I have an RCK60-24B. This came off a B7610 I bought this summer. The gent I bought it from primarily used the tractor for mowing. Tractor had 350hrs on it and I assume deck hrs are similar. I don't need the mower and took it off to make ground engagement work easier. I did mow with it twice before taking it off and it worked well. Will come with all mounting hardware. Located near Lincoln NE. Asking $1800. PM for details.

rck60.jpg

REDBIRDROUTE18

Equipment
kubota mower deck
Nov 7, 2023
wampum pa
I have an RCK60-24B. This came off a B7610 I bought this summer. The gent I bought it from primarily used the tractor for mowing. Tractor had 350hrs on it and I assume deck hrs are similar. I don't need the mower and took it off to make ground engagement work easier. I did mow with it twice before taking it off and it worked well. Will come with all mounting hardware. Located near Lincoln NE. Asking $1800. PM for details.

View attachment 118282
Hi this is Don is the price firm? I would be traveling from Pittsburgh and was wondering if you could send me more pics and what all comes with it. Thanks Don