Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
OK, so I believe that a burglar has broken in and robbed some of my stuff. It looks like they went into my closet and stole some of my clothes. All the fat pants are gone, and only the skinny jeans are left behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020
I sure do miss my German Shorthair. Tempted to get another but I don't know if I have the patience for how active they are as puppies. I would love to find a senior female GS.
Check with the rescue league.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Check with the rescue league.
We have been looking, however, our old age seems to get in the way. The adoption agencies question what happens when we pass away. My only answer is that it is highly unlikely that we both will pass simultaneously. Some of the rescue leagues are more difficult than children protective services when it comes to adopting a child. They also want fenced backyards, but our backyard is 15 acres, and I wouldn't leave a dog out in the backyard because of the other wild creatures that roam the land. We have coyotes, porcupines, skunks, fishers, bears, and a few that I probably haven't listed.

Reactions: 1 user

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
.......................Some of the rescue leagues are more difficult than children protective services when it comes to adopting a child.......................................
It may look that way for those who haven't been involved. I can assure you we needed more than a backyard fence.

Things are always more complicated for those with direct involvement. A good example is chickens. Until I married into a family that had an "egg farm" and learned more, I assumed that it was super simple. Just put corn and water in one end of the chicken. Eggs and poop came out the other. :)