B7610 won't turn over after changing transmission oil

Tylerstoy

Equipment
Jan 2, 2012
J'Town
I'm guessing it's one of the safety switches. I tested the seat and the pto switch and they test o.k. I see there is a switch somewhere near the back transmission. I haven't found that one. Also, the clutch switch is hidden underneath the front cowl. Is there an easy way to test that one? All experience help is greatly appreciated. I thought I was done crawling under the damn thing today!

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Do you have a wiring diagram you can post?

It needs to be large with the details easy to see not some small thumbnail which, when you click on it, is still small.

If it is electrical, it would have to be a pulled off or broken wire in the area where you were working.

Dave

Tylerstoy

Equipment
Jan 2, 2012
J'Town
I'll look around here to see if I can find one. It's tough to find anything written on Kubota's it seems. I'm sure they want to keep their Dealers busy.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I'm guessing it's one of the safety switches. I tested the seat and the pto switch and they test o.k. I see there is a switch somewhere near the back transmission. I haven't found that one. Also, the clutch switch is hidden underneath the front cowl. Is there an easy way to test that one? All experience help is greatly appreciated. I thought I was done crawling under the damn thing today!
If your machine has “intellipanel” you can run a diagnostic which can help you identify which sensor is causing problems.

Also don’t forget the fwd/reverse shifter sensor. The clutch+brake sensor is usually easy to find on the pedal linkage you may need to remove the panel cover to see it.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Technical stuff is easy to find for Kubota's compared to may other brands.

Here is where for $10 you can download a high quality workshop manual for your B7610. You pay on line and get an immediate download.

http://kubota.servicemanualvault.com/Kubota-B7610-Tractor-Workshop-Manual.html

I have purchased a couple to help me help others with their problems so know about their quality first hand.

Dave

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
If all you did was a fluid change, and it won't crank, look to everywhere you were, as it's more likely that you pulled/broke a wire off that a safety switch randomly died.