But 10 issues

mznicegurl

Apr 12, 2015
Oakland, md
Hi...have a b7610. Idles fine. Throttles up fine but as soon as I press the forward or reverse pedals putting any demand on engine it moves a few feet and then stalls. The person who had this tractor before me apparently removed and bypassed the fuel filter..just discovered this today when I went to change fuel filter. Any advice? I am a complete newbie at engines and tractors....

Jim L.

Jun 18, 2014
Texas
Welcome to the forum.

Basically, three things: Fuel, air, compression.

How's the air filter? Any obstructions in air intake?

For sure, need to get a fuel filter. Check the fuel tank for anything other than diesel. You may want to let some fuel drain into clear container to take a look at it.

Not having a fuel filter wears the fuel injectors. Others can chime in on fuel pump and injector testing.

ctmike

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L 3750 DT with loader, brush mower, rear grader blade, box scraper, rear blower,
May 10, 2013
Suffield, CT
It could be a faulty safety switch also. The seat switch could be bad.

Gunsmoke1

Equipment
b1700hsd
Apr 4, 2015
oklahoma city
I have had my brakes locked (parking brake engaged) before forgetting to release and have hit the forward petal with similar outcome. Might be another item to confirm that you don't have something locked or even possibly frozen. Sounds silly but the best place is to start with basics before taking things apart or replacing parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Ray, I tend to agree. When it's the first post, with an unusual monicker, nonsensical title and then someone removed a fuel filter....... Na. Better chance someone playing games.

Whatever it is, hope it gets fixed.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I was thunkin. Keyboard issue. B7610=But10
Removed fuel filter will create a whole mess of trouble.
That's a pretty good point :D. Auto correct on my tablet has been rediculous since the latest up date. Here's what it pops up for mig ". if" :mad: bloody thing acts like it's possessed :rolleyes: and I can't figure out how to shut it off :eek: