Latest activity

• Old_Paint
    Old_Paint replied to the thread face book jail.
    I ran PCBoard software, and usually a Hayes branded modem of some sort, or US Robotics when their quality and speed surpassed Hayes...
  • S
    SDT replied to the thread LX2610 Tire sizes.
    Agreed. The increased turning radius, increased cost for tires and steering stops, and inability to use tire chains are significant...
  • je1279
    je1279 reacted to Old_Paint's post in the thread LX2610 Tire sizes with Like Like.
    If there's a torque issue, I haven't noticed it. The larger wheel/tire width/diameter certainly adds a lot of rear ballast weight if...
  • je1279
    je1279 replied to the thread LX2610 Tire sizes.
    It all comes down to your expected uses as you did an excellent job of explaining. To some, the increased turning radius may not be...
  • Shadetree03
    Shadetree03 reacted to 85Hokie's post in the thread RPMs with Like Like.
    RPM's is a broad "range" question - so simply asking or saying what RPM should an engine be placed in to do a job is dependent on TOO...
  • Ikc1990
    Ikc1990 reacted to SidecarFlip's post in the thread Led lighting question with Like Like.
    Jay... I don't much carte about the mechanics of them, so long as I can see....lol
  • Old_Paint
    Old_Paint replied to the thread LX2610 Tire sizes.
    If there's a torque issue, I haven't noticed it. The larger wheel/tire width/diameter certainly adds a lot of rear ballast weight if...
  • Shadetree03
    Shadetree03 reacted to Freeheeler's post in the thread RPMs with Haha Haha.
    I throttle according to need. I don't have a dpf on mine (on purpose) so running full throttle all the time is senseless and expensive...
  • C
    ccoon520 replied to the thread Crazy times. Ammunition thread..
    The factories are running full tilt and the stores are stocking as fast as they are getting ammo. I don't see any reports that...
  • B
    BobInSD replied to the thread 4760 snowblower.
    Agree that a local dealer would know more about hp requirements vs type and amount of snow. Another thing to consider is the weight of...
  • 85Hokie
    85Hokie replied to the thread RPMs.
    RPM's is a broad "range" question - so simply asking or saying what RPM should an engine be placed in to do a job is dependent on TOO...
  • MX6000
    MX6000 replied to the thread Looking for MX-series grill guard.
    Check out Dawson Harris on Facebook....He makes and sells this one. He makes them for the MX5400 as well.
    • MX6000.jpeg
  • F
    Freeheeler replied to the thread Exhaust Extension Pipe.
    I can't believe I'm not dead yet. I start mine up, it idles while the garage door opens. I pull it outside and let it idle while I go...
  • R
    random reacted to Lil Foot's post in the thread Crazy times. Ammunition thread. with Like Like.
    Interesting.
  • MX6000
    MX6000 reacted to bcbull378's post in the thread Chevy or Dodge??? with Like Like.
    Niether FORD