Shout out to BXpanded

ALLEN007

Equipment
BX2380
Dec 11, 2018
CHIPLEY, FLORIDA
Want to give a shout out to BXpanded. Around 4-5 months ago I purchased a set of quick mount forks from them. After in stalling them something was not quit right. They were to close together and sat uneven on the piranha blade. After contacting them they had just realized Kubota had changed the design of their bucket on the BX series and the forks no longer worked like they were supposed to. So back to the drawing board for a new design. They assured me that I would get a new set when they were ready. Took a while but it was worth it. You can see in the photo the results. They can be installed in a minute and they work great.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
USA
The folks at BXpanded are awesome. Ive ordered 7 of his must have items for my BX, and am always impressed with the customer service and especially the products themselves.

Nick46304

Equipment
2018 L3901 with BH77
Sep 1, 2018
yelm, wa, usa
Want to give a shout out to BXpanded. Around 4-5 months ago I purchased a set of quick mount forks from them. After in stalling them something was not quit right. They were to close together and sat uneven on the piranha blade. After contacting them they had just realized Kubota had changed the design of their bucket on the BX series and the forks no longer worked like they were supposed to. So back to the drawing board for a new design. They assured me that I would get a new set when they were ready. Took a while but it was worth it. You can see in the photo the results. They can be installed in a minute and they work great.

I want forks like this for my L3901....anyone know if they make some?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mpsmith60

Equipment
L3901
Jan 13, 2019
West Georgia Area
www.diymyway.net

I had a similar great experience with BXpanded. I had a Quick-On Backhoe Bucket Connector break, which shouldn't happen. I sent them pictures of the broken one and they shipped me a new one at no charge. I was already a BXpanded fan and now I am even more so! They stand behind their products!

dalola

Equipment
BX2380 w/FEL & Woods RM48 RFM, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
+1 on BXPanded!

I recently ordered/rec'd their quick-on bucket hooks, and they didn't fit right. Made a phone call, quickly resolved the the problem (Kubota changed the shape of the bucket lip shortly after the new 80 series was introduced), they are sending me a new set with a return shipping label.

I also have their under shield, and been very happy with it.

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
BXExpanded is a mom and pop business, like many are. People see a web page and they imagine a factory with thousands of workers and executives flying around the world on company jets. The reality often is a guy, maybe a helper or the wife, working in a shop behind the house. Monday, making forks, Tuesday toothed bars, Wed., Buckets. Thursday, doctors appointment. Friday, widgets.
I called once, I think I dealt with the daughter. Dad was not home.
Good products and great support. Responsible people. I understand need for the Dr. appointment.
I imagine KennyD runs a similar sized business.:)

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
BXExpanded is a mom and pop business, like many are. People see a web page and they imagine a factory with thousands of workers and executives flying around the world on company jets. The reality often is a guy, maybe a helper or the wife, working in a shop behind the house. Monday, making forks, Tuesday toothed bars, Wed., Buckets. Thursday, doctors appointment. Friday, widgets.
I called once, I think I dealt with the daughter. Dad was not home.
Good products and great support. Responsible people. I understand need for the Dr. appointment.
I imagine KennyD runs a similar sized business.:)

You mean I'm not sitting around the pool sipping Bourbon and smoking cigars all day? The private jet isn't waiting to take me to Monaco to watch the F1 race on my yacht?

Damn...it must have all been a dream :confused::confused::confused:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
You mean I'm not sitting around the pool sipping Bourbon and smoking cigars all day? The private jet isn't waiting to take me to Monaco to watch the F1 race on my yacht?

Damn...it must have all been a dream :confused::confused::confused:
Ken - - now that made me laugh!! :):):)

I'm gonna try an oversized QH hook one of these days.....

I'll check first....make sure it doesn't conflict with or interrupt your time on the Riviera.....:D:)

Just poking fun, of course!:cool:

Last edited: