Pallet Forks

swivelgate

Equipment
L4330
Apr 16, 2011
skipwith,Va. usa
I have a 2005 Kubota L4330 with quick disconnect bucket and want to buy disconnect forks lift attachment. I have company near me that sells farming tractors products and has forks lift for kubota but wants $850 does anyone know of someone online who sells them cheaper, or is that a good price they are heavy duty he also has cheaper light set for $599. but someone told me that to much weight and forks may bend. Thanks for you help.

firejunkie

Equipment
Kubota Mx4700 4w/FEL, Modern Ag cutter,Dirt dog Box blade and Rake, Custom forks
Mar 19, 2011
greenwood, SC
what kind of quick attach do you have? if it is skid steer, then you could buy a set used from most rental companies for well under $500, that will handle all the weight the tractor can. if not you can buy or build a set that attaches to the bucket like these that will handle 1000-1500lbs pretty well, but is you light duty bucket you would want to reinforce the top. Don't get clamp on forks unless you only move around some square bales of straw or hay, these don't handle weight very well and put alot of strain on the bottom edge of the bucket, plus without a spreader bar they tend to swivel around, by the time you buy medium forks and the spreader bar you could buy the skidsteer forks for just a bit more.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I bought my forks from my Kubota dealer and gave a little less than $1000 out the door. I agree with firejunkie, if you have the skid steer type QA a set of used forks should be easy to find. If they will hold up to what a ST will lift they will be more than enough for your tractor.

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
swivelgate, I wanted a set of forks for my QA (skidsteer type), but didn't want to pay the big bucks for them. I bought a used set off a junked forklift from the local Clark dealer that included the carrier. I then adapted it to fit the QA and have no regrets. They can take more abuse than I can dish out. I have lifted stuff with them that picked the back of the tractor off the ground. Please let us know what route you take.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
over the weekend I bought a used set of forks from a lodge member friend of mine who is a forklift mech. he salvaged these from a scrapped machine. there 48" er's and weight 125lbs each. probably to heavy for my intentions but for $50 y-not. I was going to repurpose them combined with a carry-all. I was going to add a removable wooden platform to use until the forks were needed. I might still do so if I BoB the length some. But I may try to just sell them to use rect. tube instead. I think this is called indecision, but i'm not sure! Ha Ha.

Kytim

Last edited: