New Land Pride Top and Tilt for B2601 - leak issues

eljuncal

Equipment
B2601HSD-1, LP Tiller, Maschio mower Titan Forks, Woods Box Blade, Herd Spreader
Oct 23, 2022
Colorado
Hi, my Kubota dealer tells me I'm the first person in our area to receive the new Land Pride top and tilt bits for my B2601. They kindly picked up my tractor and installed it for me (as they wanted the experience) ... and returned the tractor.

After a couple hours of mowing ... the top link hydraulic connection got loose and ... I received a face full of fluid. Ended up just tightening the thing down and ... then, after a couple more hours of use, it got loose again and started spraying ...

How does one tighten these hydraulic fittings - with Lock-Tite or ? Do I need a 'torque specification' to hit?

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
Where is your face while mowing that the top-tilt sprayed you in the face?

eljuncal

Equipment
B2601HSD-1, LP Tiller, Maschio mower Titan Forks, Woods Box Blade, Herd Spreader
Oct 23, 2022
Colorado
Where is your face while mowing that the top-tilt sprayed you in the face?
LOL ... yes, forgot to add that ... after completing the mowing and upon my return to the driveway, I turned around in my seat to check my mower and ... noticed the top link had extended ... so, I moved the lever to level it out and the leaking hydraulic connection sprayed fluid upwards into my face ...