Looking to buy a BX23s

Toecat

Equipment
BX23s
Jun 1, 2019
Mansfield Ohio
Does anyone know if the bx23s comes set up to add a mower? I’m lookinh at buying a used one and the owner doesn’t think it is. Says the dealer would have to add some things.

Reactions: 1 user

MikeVDP

Mar 30, 2021
Oregon
Does anyone know if the bx23s comes set up to add a mower? I’m lookinh at buying a used one and the owner doesn’t think it is. Says the dealer would have to add some things.
Yes, it can accept a mower deck, but how the deck attaches is different compared to a tractor without a backhoe. In other words, you need the deck that is compatible with the backhoe.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Yes it will. Dealer asked me if I wanted one($2500 option..) I said no. I can buy 2-3-4 used 'riders' for grass cutting and NOT have to take off a loader and backhoe to cut grass. I did get the 3PH kit though..one day I might actually put it on, maybe.

PaulR

Equipment
BX 23S -- 100 hours seat time so far
Aug 3, 2020
Hadley, MA
As above.
My 2020 is, and I did not buy a mower. Has the cut depth dial in the lower left footwell area.

Reactions: 1 user