Frton wheel drive parts for Kubota B7100 (1980)

DaveWicklow

Equipment
Kubota B7100D (1980) and two modern Kubotas
Nov 9, 2020
Ireland
Hi guys, I'm from across the pond in Ireland. Just wondered how easy or difficult it is to get wearing spare parts for these old compact Kubota tractors? We specifically need king pins and other parts for the front wheel drive. We may have to buy from the US to get this tractor back to work otherwise we could be waiting a long time and many $$$$. Can anyone suggest a good stockist in your part of the world that I could try?

Dave

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
When I rebuilt my B7100DT front axle, I bought parts from Colemans.
Here's a link to that thread:
And a link to some parts pricing for the axle:

DaveWicklow

Equipment
Kubota B7100D (1980) and two modern Kubotas
Nov 9, 2020
Ireland
When I rebuilt my B7100DT front axle, I bought parts from Colemans.
Here's a link to that thread:
And a link to some parts pricing for the axle:
Hi Bill - thank you for those handy links! Wow, king pins are not cheap and I see that the bottom king pin, that we're missing, has been discontinued. But Colemans would seem to be a good source of parts generally and it's good to see prices of parts online. Over here, they make it really difficult to see parts diagrams and nothing is online.
I guess sometimes we will have to get parts made for these old machines. Looks like we may have to make a bottom king pin.
They are such tough and capable little tractors, it's hard to put them out to grass...

nocash247

Equipment
B7200
Jul 13, 2020
RI
Hi Bill - thank you for those handy links! Wow, king pins are not cheap and I see that the bottom king pin, that we're missing, has been discontinued. But Colemans would seem to be a good source of parts generally and it's good to see prices of parts online. Over here, they make it really difficult to see parts diagrams and nothing is online.
I guess sometimes we will have to get parts made for these old machines. Looks like we may have to make a bottom king pin.
They are such tough and capable little tractors, it's hard to put them out to grass...
The site I use is Messicks.com