BX2370 Loader options feasability

teddy2016

Equipment
BX2370
Mar 13, 2019
Avon CT
Anyone considered or have installed a non Kubota loader on a BX2370? I am looking for a loader my BX2370 ideally LA243A which will run me $4 grand new. I got to thinking maybe some other manufacturers could fix using my joystick on my tractor, etc. I see that Ansung loader which looks decent and at a reasonable price but they are out of stock for now. I also saw Mahrinda loader 24L (KiottI??) that I (on ebay for $1,600.00) could be modified somewhat to relatively easily to fit? Obviously would the frame on the loader clear my tractor body in motion and also the issue of the loader tower mounting to tractor come to mind as first questions. Then of course the pump flow and the type of hydo fluid used questions also came to mind.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Anyone considered or have installed a non Kubota loader on a BX2370? I am looking for a loader my BX2370 ideally LA243A which will run me $4 grand new. I got to thinking maybe some other manufacturers could fix using my joystick on my tractor, etc. I see that Ansung loader which looks decent and at a reasonable price but they are out of stock for now. I also saw Mahrinda loader 24L (KiottI??) that I (on ebay for $1,600.00) could be modified somewhat to relatively easily to fit? Obviously would the frame on the loader clear my tractor body in motion and also the issue of the loader tower mounting to tractor come to mind as first questions. Then of course the pump flow and the type of hydo fluid used questions also came to mind.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Fitting a loader not specifically designed for your tractor has some issues.

Often the bucket ends up being too far forward and then the stresses on the front axle become too severe and the rear of the tractor is wanting to lift off the ground. The overall tractor balance is affected.

Type of hydraulic fluid is not an issue as any will run on Kubota fluids. Your just need to flush any non Kubota stuff from loader cylinders before using.

The BX2370 hydraulics are open center and rated at around 6 gpm so adequate for a loader.

Most experienced forum members suggest selling what you have and buying a tractor with a loader as the most cost effective and practical way to have a loader.

Dave