Belly up??

Brain Wrecked

Equipment
L175
Apr 25, 2011
Marion, IN
I am looking for an owners manual for a Kubota belly mower. The deck is a 60" and it was originally attached to a 179-80? L175F. It has a heavy cable and an electric clutch. There are two belt pullies on brackets, a cover plate and some other parts of which I am not sure of.
Can anyone help me identify the model of this belly mower? Can anyone tell me how to install the mower ? Or can someone get me to the right place with the correct information so I can buy an owners manual?

FYI: ser # of the L175 is: 16411, engine model is: 2750-A (17 HP-Diesel) The tractor currently has a Model 1200 frontloader and an unknown model 48" grader blade.
I have allowed anyone to send me emails so I will look forward to hearing from you. PS- the only identification I can find on the belly mower is a reference to Kubota in Compton California. Everything else has apparently been painted over.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

Orange Tractors

Equipment
L175 w/Woods L59, Allis Chalmers WD
Jul 19, 2009
Butler, MO
Steve,

I don't have any idea as to what brand or model your mower is; other than it isn't a Woods (because yours has an electric clutch).

If you can post pictures, it will help to identify it.

Robert