B8200 & 2020 plow

mountain

Equipment
B8200
Dec 14, 2011
Tioga, Pa USA
Hello,
I have a 1989 B8200 with a front loader on it. It came with a Kubota 2020 4 way angle plow I have never had this hooked up but I am thinking I may want to. I have no idea how this will o on my tractor. I know I must be missing some brackets and I am not sure about how the hydrolics hook up. Does anyone out there have a manual for one of these buggers? It looks like I wil need to take off my entire loader frame to mount this also so how do I hook up the hydrolic controls? Thanks for any tip you can give me!

Jason Welch
Hobby Farmer!

mountain

Equipment
B8200
Dec 14, 2011
Tioga, Pa USA
Must be noone has seen on e of these hooked up to my model tractor? I was hoping someone could tell me how this thing hook up. Thanks!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
If both those toys we're mine. I would rework the angle balde and make it fit inplace of the front end loader bucket. If you have a welder and are crafty with it, take the bucket off and work it so that the angle balde will be used on the same mounting points of the bucket. A whole lot nicer to operate that way if you have the means of faberacting yourself.