B7800 Hydraulic Float detent kit, need help with correct number.

Hodgy

Equipment
B7800, front blade, box blade, subsoiler & 3 PTH snowblower
Apr 19, 2019
Canada
I have a 06' B7800 with a front blade. Last winter the cap that houses the float detent got water in it and froze and rusted. This year I took it apart and almost everything in there is rusted or broke. I ordered Detent, Regen Kit #7553665100 from my local dealer that they said was the correct #. The spool valve is a HUSCO F02A285105. It came but was missing the "Detent Barrel" that the ball bearings catch on when you push the control lever forward to the float position.

My original kit has two "barrels", one that sits higher and the detent barrel that sits at the very end. The dealer cannot find a kit with the two barrels and cannot find a listing for the detent barrel alone.

In the attachment all parts shown with a "B" is what came with the kit I ordered.

Does anyone know what the correct kit # or part # is ?

And how do you keep the water out of that enclosure ?

Attachments

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
This may not be of much help but..........

Husco and others, when supplying a loader valve to Kubota as an OEM component, give the valve a unique model number.
They do this because in the purchase agreement between Husco and Kubota, Husco is not responsible for any product support.

If you call Husco and provide your valve model number they wont help you.

However, Husco is not making a unique valve for Kubota. It is one of their standard products just with a different tag.

If visited in person, a Husco distributor may recognize your valve and be able to provide detent parts as they must be common among many models.

Dave

Hodgy

Equipment
B7800, front blade, box blade, subsoiler & 3 PTH snowblower
Apr 19, 2019
Canada
Thanks Dave that is what I found out in dealing with the Kubota dealership, the HUSCO valve number means nothing to them. I am having trouble finding a HUSCO distributor in Canada. Doing a search on that valve comes up with no results.

Brian

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Thanks Dave that is what I found out in dealing with the Kubota dealership, the HUSCO valve number means nothing to them. I am having trouble finding a HUSCO distributor in Canada. Doing a search on that valve comes up with no results.

Brian
Brian
Was the front blade a kubota product with a model #? BladeB02 or similar.

I see this Canadian Husco distributor.

forum Underpressure.jpg

Dave