B7000 4WD front axle pins & bushes

Rupert

Equipment
B7000, tiller, slasher
Hi Service Dept. Vic & Mr. K.,
What a relief to find out that there is support somewhere for us lowlife, second class citizen, grey market Kubota owners:(
Already cleaned my hydraulic suction filter from the information on this site and it was well overdue.
The great thing about this site is the number of little quality made machines that will be saved from the scrap heap & go on to give their owners (including me) years of service.
I've had my B7000 4WD for 20 years and what a valiant little tractor it is.
When I bought it while it was still clean I removed the radiator and sprayed the core with some black heat proof paint.
I put a few drops of oil on the starter motor bushes every few years, grease & oil change & oil filter change & blow out the air filter & do an occasional water treatment and thats all it's had in the way of care (oh, and a new PTO seal).
After reading this site I plan to change out all the oils.
It works as well today as when I got it ..... But (& my apologies if there's already a thread on this, maybe you could move it over)
There are no grease points on the lower king pin bushes on the front CV joint housings. Do I have a one-off or are all B7000 like this?
When I first got it I dissassembled the front end and found a little water in the bottom of these housings so cleaned it out and manually greased the lower pins & bushes (& repacked the support bearings on the lower pins) & then forgot all about them.
Now 20 years later the lower pins are rusted, (there's an O ring that's supposed to keep the water out) the lower bushes are worn & I need 2 new pins & 2 bushes. I'm going to get new pins made up that have provision to grease them but I need 2 bushes (the top greasable ones are OK).
Do you have a part number for this bush? also the support bearing? I removed the lower bushes by following a suggestion on this site from a member who used a piece of threaded rod and a couple of washers. (the threaded rod, nuts & washers I used were part of a spring compressor set & I cut a piece of gal pipe 1&7/16" ID & about 3 inches long. I'll also use this to pull the new bushes back in (using a shorter pipe).
I got enthusiastic when I read of the respray project & I'm already started on a spray job while it's convalessing over it's rusty pins & have stripped some of the tin.
I have gained a lot from this site and I hope other Kubota owners will too.
Thanks