Trailer Hitches

SMKK

Equipment
B2650
Aug 22, 2019
Lachine, QC
Originally I had planned to order a pallet fork frame with a hitch receiver built in but the cost of the duty and transport was just too much, and when my dealer had a set of forks they were selling at a discount I jumped on it. I figured for a few bucks I could get someone to weld a received into the frame. Since I dont have any welding equipment and the last time I tried it was less then spectacular I found a local welder to fab these up.

HLA PF frame
IMG_2616.jpg
IMG_2617.JPG

While he was at it I had him add one on my ballast box - with that done I will be filling it with cement, and add a few tool holders too
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG

Nothing fancy but they should get the job done

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I welded one in a similar location on mine.... but have found it too LOW to be able to see the hitch-ball to easily facilitate hitching-up.

SMKK

Equipment
B2650
Aug 22, 2019
Lachine, QC
I welded one in a similar location on mine.... but have found it too LOW to be able to see the hitch-ball to easily facilitate hitching-up.
Haven’t moved too much with it yet but it seems ok, at least for the two boat trailers I moved. The two braces on top helped me line things up.

z06psi

Equipment
L2501
Apr 5, 2019
Grovetown
I welded up a on receiver hitch I got on FB marketplace to my quick dis-connect hitch for the three point.

Works like a charm.

I will try and get a pic.