Daily Chuckle

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 Utility Special 4WD e/w FEL & 1530 John Deere "Traveling Man"
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Yellowstone tourist: Look at all those big rocks!
Wherever did they come from?
Yellowstone guide: The glaciers brought them down.
Tourist (cluelessly): But where are the glaciers?
Guide (wearily): The glaciers have gone back for more rocks.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I will apologize ahead of time and mods feel free to delete if inappropriate lol!

This was a little part of my day at work today. Customer has bluetooth issues with their car. So as usually first step is check for software updates, which it needed an update. Then I need the customers device to verify if the problem is solved or not. So update goes through and I pull up the device connection screen and....

Things got awkward real quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I will apologize ahead of time and mods feel free to delete if inappropriate lol!

This was a little part of my day at work today. Customer has bluetooth issues with their car. So as usually first step is check for software updates, which it needed an update. Then I need the customers device to verify if the problem is solved or not. So update goes through and I pull up the device connection screen and....

Things got awkward real quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too funny :D I had similar laughs programming my phone when I bought my truck. And surprisingly when we got my wife's jeep. Both vehicles were used when we bought them and had other phones connected to the blue tooth.

Wife and I choked when we connected her phone to her jeep. The previous owner, must have had a falling out with her significant other.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
The spelling of that word is wrong. I suspect it is abbreviated for something else.

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Little Johnny walks a cow through the village square.
-
The mayor sees him and asks, “Hey Johnny, where are you going with the cow?”
-
“I’m taking her to the bulls so she would get pregnant,” answers Johnny.
-
The mayor is shocked, “Surely your father had better be doing that?”
-
Little Johnny thinks about it for a bit and shakes his head, “Nah, I think it’s really best left with the bulls.”

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
Guy staggers into the bar and says " Hey, gimme a beer." The barmaid says" I'll give you a coffee but no beer, you have had enough." The drunk mumbles to himself and stumbles out. A few minutes later he staggers in the side door and yells "Gimme a beer!" "Look, I am not serving you now OUT!!" "Aw gee whish" and he wobbles out. He then staggers in the back door and the girl unloads on him "GET OUT NOW OR i"M CALLING THE COPS". " No no, jesh tell me one shing. You work in every bar in town?"

Magicman

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 8, 2019
Brookhaven, MS
knotholesawmill.com
OK sheepfarmer, this one is a bit long but dedicated to you:

There was an old married couple that had happily lived together for nearly sixty years. The only friction in their marriage was caused by the husband's habit of breaking wind nearly every morning as he awoke.
The noise would always wake up his wife and the smell would cause her eyes to water as she would choke and gasp for air. Nearly every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping one in the morning. He told her that the couldn't help it. She begged him to see a doctor to see if anything could be done but the husband wouldn't hear of it. He told her that it was just a natural bodily function and then he would laugh in her face as she tried to wave the fumes away with her hands. She told him that there was nothing natural about it and if he didn't stop, he was one day going to "fart his guts out."
The years went by and the wife continued to suffer and the husband continued to ignore her warnings about "farting his guts out" until one Christmas morning. Before dawn, the wife went downstairs to prepare the family feast. She fixed Christmas pudding, mashed potatoes, gravy and of course a turkey. While she was taking out the turkey's innards, a thought occurred to the wife as to how she might solve her husband's problem. With a devilish grin on her face, she placed the turkey guts into a bowl and quietly walked upstairs hours before her flatulent husband would awake.
While he was still soundly asleep, she pulled back the covers and then gently pulled back her husband's jockey shorts. She then placed all of the turkey guts into her husband's underwear, pulled them up, replaced the covers and tiptoed back downstairs to finish preparing the family meal.
Several hours later she heard her husband awake with his normal loud ass trumpeting. This was soon followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as her husband ran to the upstairs bathroom.
The wife could not control herself and her eyes began to tear up as she rolled on the floor laughing. After years of putting up with him she had finally gotten even.
About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror in his eyes. She bit her lip to keep from laughing and she asked him what was the matter. He said, "honey, you were right - all those years you warned me and I didn't listen to you."
"What do you mean?" asked his wife. "Well you always told me that I would end up farting my guts out one of these days and today it finally happened.
But by the grace of God, some Vaseline, and these two fingers, I think I got 'em all back in."

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
OK sheepfarmer, this one is a bit long but dedicated to you:

There was an old married couple that had happily lived together for nearly sixty years. The only friction in their marriage was caused by the husband's habit of breaking wind nearly every morning as he awoke.
The noise would always wake up his wife and the smell would cause her eyes to water as she would choke and gasp for air. Nearly every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping one in the morning. He told her that the couldn't help it. She begged him to see a doctor to see if anything could be done but the husband wouldn't hear of it. He told her that it was just a natural bodily function and then he would laugh in her face as she tried to wave the fumes away with her hands. She told him that there was nothing natural about it and if he didn't stop, he was one day going to "fart his guts out."
The years went by and the wife continued to suffer and the husband continued to ignore her warnings about "farting his guts out" until one Christmas morning. Before dawn, the wife went downstairs to prepare the family feast. She fixed Christmas pudding, mashed potatoes, gravy and of course a turkey. While she was taking out the turkey's innards, a thought occurred to the wife as to how she might solve her husband's problem. With a devilish grin on her face, she placed the turkey guts into a bowl and quietly walked upstairs hours before her flatulent husband would awake.
While he was still soundly asleep, she pulled back the covers and then gently pulled back her husband's jockey shorts. She then placed all of the turkey guts into her husband's underwear, pulled them up, replaced the covers and tiptoed back downstairs to finish preparing the family meal.
Several hours later she heard her husband awake with his normal loud ass trumpeting. This was soon followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as her husband ran to the upstairs bathroom.
The wife could not control herself and her eyes began to tear up as she rolled on the floor laughing. After years of putting up with him she had finally gotten even.
About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror in his eyes. She bit her lip to keep from laughing and she asked him what was the matter. He said, "honey, you were right - all those years you warned me and I didn't listen to you."
"What do you mean?" asked his wife. "Well you always told me that I would end up farting my guts out one of these days and today it finally happened.
But by the grace of God, some Vaseline, and these two fingers, I think I got 'em all back in."

:):):):):):)

Anyone who has ever dealt with prolapses of various sorts in cows and sheep will find the picture doubly funny...

Orangeglow

Equipment
2015 BX2370
Jun 19, 2014
Prescott, Ontario
Five surgeons are discussing who the best ***65279;patients are to operate on.

The first surgeon said, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside them is numbered."

The second responded, "You should try electricians! Everything inside them is color-coded."

The third surgeon said, "I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimed in, "You know, I like construction workers...they always understand when you have a few parts leftover in the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would."

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up with this observation, "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There are no guts, no heart, no spine and the head and butt are interchangeable."