New BX2380 just dropped off yesterday

NBKubota

Equipment
2650HSDC
Aug 3, 2017
New Brunswick
Well, haven't been on here for a while. Long story short, we sold our larger property (and sold the B2650 HSDC).

Now have a smaller property, so downsized machines.

She's a BX2380, prepped for loader etc, but just wanted to get her delivered as we had snow coming!

Right now just has the BX2822A 55" front blower, and the RB0548 blade out back. Hydraulic chute rotation and deflection which is nice.

Will pick up the loader and MMM in the spring!

This thread is useless without pics (dealer sent me these before delivering it, haven't even taken my own yet)

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

dsims

Equipment
BX2380 60"Drive Over/SSQA Loader
Feb 23, 2019
Clear Lake, IA
Nice machine...I'm wishing I had gotten the snowblower when I purchased mine.

I strongly recommend checking the coolant level and the front axle fluid level after the first few hours of use. Both it seems don't get truly purged of air right away, and will wind up quite low after a few hours of use. The front axle on my 2380 wasn't even touching the dipstick when I checked it after about 10-15 hours.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I strongly recommend checking the coolant level and the front axle fluid level after the first few hours of use. Both it seems don't get truly purged of air right away
True - add hydraulic fluid to the list. Mine "burped" too and was short a quart+ after a few minutes' run time. It was fine, just air I'm sure.

NBKubota

Equipment
2650HSDC
Aug 3, 2017
New Brunswick
Thanks for the tip guys! Appreciate it!

Had it out for less than an hour today getting some "practice" in lol. I'll be sure to check levels next time I go out!

Runs like a champ so far, seems like a great machine!

NoBiffBetter

Oct 30, 2018
Silver Creek, NY. USA
True - add hydraulic fluid to the list. Mine "burped" too and was short a quart+ after a few minutes' run time. It was fine, just air I'm sure.

+1

Also add checking the loader frame bolts to that list once your new loader arrives as the loader frame bolts WILL loosen with break-in. Also be sure to change all recommended fluids (early) as manual will suggest as you want to get all of the harmful metal shavings out of the transmission/suction screener and engine+filters from the break-in process.

Machine looks beautiful man! Wish mine was still that shiny but hey.. their meant to WORK.. And they do a heck of a job at that, these tractors are no slouches.

Best Of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBKubota

Equipment
2650HSDC
Aug 3, 2017
New Brunswick
^ Thanks! I will remember that for the spring!

Kind of looking forward to getting some snow now (sounds weird) but I really want to put this through its paces.

Will be tough not having the heat and stereo while clearing snow.... first world problems!

Oct 24, 2019
IN
Can you tell me about your decision on the rear blade size? Did you consider going bigger/heavier? I don't get enough snow to justify a snowblower, but I'm trying to decide on a blade for the BX23 to clear the light snows off of sidewalks and driveways.