Major Kubota b3200 hst Problems Kubota Won't Fix!!!

stitchit

Equipment
b3200 Kubota Tiller, Blower, Loader, BlaDE, ETC.
Jul 5, 2010
Cheboygan Michigan
Hi gang-- an update for you all--

Current unit doing much better! No cracked line as of yet, knock on wood.

Only problem noticed so far is the fact of the parking brake has still got problems. Every time I'm in the woods brush-hogging, the linkage on the brake come apart and end up getting caught on any size branch possible

But, it is so much nicer not having that stupid line to worry about anymore!

I'll keep you all informed how the units doing!

Moderators-this site is the best!

Chris

geobet

Aug 23, 2010
shippenville,pa usa
hi this is George, my username geobet. I suppose the man you talked to from Kabota in Ohio was Jim CarroL? I had a similar problem with my Kabota, my clutch went out at 1800 hours with the second cluth that was replaced. I was told that Kabota wouldn't stand behind the clutch. I would like to pursue it further but don't quite know how to go about that. Thank you very much.

Kraftybota

Equipment
B3200 tractor, Country line Auger and Farm Force 4ft Rotary cutter
Jul 20, 2010
Western NY
Glad your doing much better the second time around!Too bad you had to go through all that. We love our B3200.

stitchit

Equipment
Jul 5, 2010
Cheboygan Michigan
Geobet-- Hi, and welcome!

I talked to Jim Carroll, yes. He did all of no good. Told me he would call me back the same day I had talked to him the first time, and I ended up calling him two days after.

After I did call him, he pretty didn't seem to care too much what happened with the tractor in my opinion.

He told me "Hey, there working on it. The parts are on order, and when they get them in, they will get to it as soon as possible."

I told him about wanting to simply swap it for a new one, and he said, "Man Chris, there's over 80 hours on that tractor; That's just way too much depreciation for you to pay for."

I said, "Ok, I see. Thanks for time regarding the matter." I hung up, and waited a couple days. I then called back and asked for Jim's boss. I was directed to a Mr. Jacobson. I beleive his first name was Mike.

I talked to him rite off the get telling him I'm fed up, waiting too long, & paid too much to be treated like this.

My exact words were "I want a %@&#ing tractor---Rite, %#$@ing NOW!!!! And I don't care if you feel offended by my language or not. Trust me, you would rather here from me than the Michigan Attorney General's Office; who's next to be called if I don't get "IMMEDIATE" action from you, and Kubota".

I didn't let up on 'em either. Never showed them any slack. Shouldn't have to. For those of them that feel we are all only "human, and that everybody makes mistakes, etc."---To those i myself say--You pay for my tractor and make my payments, I'll listen to your "logic" all day:rolleyes:

Chris

stitchit

Equipment
Jul 5, 2010
Cheboygan Michigan
fyi---I had failed to mention--I have now got 23 hours on the b3200. I am hoping to have no less than 50 on it by the end of next week, as I have taken the week off of one of two full time jobs, and will be able to ready to clear lanes for trapping!

Chris

stitchit

Equipment
Jul 5, 2010
Cheboygan Michigan
Update---So far so good! 34 hours; 50 hours still looking favorable, and hopeful by the end of the weekend!

Chris

botaman3200

Jul 18, 2010
pa
Stichit,
How did you go about them giving you a new tractor.
I believe this is the forth time mine has been in the shop they replaced the cracked line 3 times and kept telling them about the whistle noise and did not believe me until i took a video and sent it to them and this tractor has been a pain for a year now. finally the dealer mowed with it last week and the noise happened for them. he tried to tell me that was normal and i told him he was incorrect.
1 year and 80 hrs and about 2 months in the shop this tractor has been a piece of junk,

jeepfreak1972

Equipment
2011 L3800 HST
Oct 28, 2010
Ravenna, MI
I have a new B3200 and the vibration is very annoying. Talked to my dealer and they said they will do what ever it takes. We will see.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Sounds like these dealers went to the Harley Davidson school of customer service.. We got your money now pi$$ off!!

stitchit

Equipment
Jul 5, 2010
Cheboygan Michigan
Re: UPDATE!! Major Kubota b3200 hst Problems Kubota Won't Fix!!!

Hi folks!!

Well, thought I'd chime back in and let you in on the latest. Yes, I did get a replacement tractor @ no cost to me. That much I was grateful for. However, I feel quite honestly that if it weren't for the fight I put up, I'd still have the original unit.

The dealer I purchased the tractor thru has since had his delivery person and main mechanic, (hickup cough sneeze), resign.

So, the tractor-- I currently have 75 hours on it. Both welds are broke on loader where cylinder knuckle bracket is welded to actual bucket.

Also, really strange chatter noise coming from the rear end while in 4wd.

Any body know of the same happening on this model?

Thanks again,

Chris