B6200D Seat Rail Question

jfnewell1965

Equipment
B6200D
Aug 19, 2014
Katy, TX
www.jfnewell.com
Hi,

(Second time posting this, not sure what happened to the first one)

The seat rail on my B6200 is messed up.

I can figure out that the circled part #090 (see attached drawing) stops the seat from going back too far, but I can't figure out what stops the seat from going too far forward.

I am trying to figure out if there are bolts in the two small holes (see attached drawing) that I circled.

Could someone please take some shots of their seat rails, especially the back of the rails, so I can compare and see how mine should be set up?

Thanks,
Jim

Attachments

DaveB6200

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6200 with sloppy worn FEL.
Apr 3, 2015
Cromwell, Connecticut
Hi,

(Second time posting this, not sure what happened to the first one)

The seat rail on my B6200 is messed up.

I can figure out that the circled part #090 (see attached drawing) stops the seat from going back too far, but I can't figure out what stops the seat from going too far forward.

I am trying to figure out if there are bolts in the two small holes (see attached drawing) that I circled.

Could someone please take some shots of their seat rails, especially the back of the rails, so I can compare and see how mine should be set up?

Thanks,
Jim

Not sure if these pics will help or not but I took these a while back for other reasons.

Attachments

jfnewell1965

Equipment
B6200D
Aug 19, 2014
Katy, TX
www.jfnewell.com
Dave,

Thanks. That answered the question. I was wondering if there were bolts at the back of the tracks.

If you happen to notice, if you can see in there, could you let me know how many rollers are in the tracks?

You can't see in the one side, but you might be able to see in the side with the adjuster on it.

I think there are four total; one in the front half and one in the back half of each track. But it would be nice to verify.

Thanks Again,
Jim

Last edited: