Kubota BX 2360 have Broken Throttle arm

costafam6

Equipment
Kunota BX2360
Oct 12, 2014
adrian, mi
The throttle arm on my Kubota BX2360 just broke clean off as I was trying to throttle down.
This was adjusted shortly after purchasing new, as the throttle would not maintain a consistent rpm when operating at higher rpm levels. The local service tech tightened it up and it did not slip after that but the downside is that it was now a 2 handed operation to adjust the throttle.

It appears as though I need to remove the steering wheel in order to remove the shroud cover that conceals the point where the arm connects. Can anyone tell me how to remove the steering wheel?

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
I can not help you with removing it, but is it still under warranty?
If it is, have the dealer fix it.

Wbk

Feb 20, 2013
St Adolphe Manitoba Canada
The throttle arm on my Kubota BX2360 just broke clean off as I was trying to throttle down.
This was adjusted shortly after purchasing new, as the throttle would not maintain a consistent rpm when operating at higher rpm levels. The local service tech tightened it up and it did not slip after that but the downside is that it was now a 2 handed operation to adjust the throttle.

It appears as though I need to remove the steering wheel in order to remove the shroud cover that conceals the point where the arm connects. Can anyone tell me how to remove the steering wheel?
Hi just pull the center cover off, then loosen the nut a couple turns don't remove it completely. Then grap the steering wheel close to the spokes and pull up and rock at the same time hopefully it'll come off, if it has puller holes use a steering wheel puller if you have one ( I don't think that particular wheel has puller holes). When you replace it put some neverseize on the spline and tighten the wheel lightly.

costafam6

Equipment
Kunota BX2360
Oct 12, 2014
adrian, mi
Thanks for the replies everyone. WBK... thanks for the advice I will check for puller holes and try your suggestions.