chek gear box oil
replace air filter
check fuel line
adjust parking break
check battery
check radiator hose and clamp
check hydraulic hose
check intake air line
i checked all of the above and every thing is ok its the 200 hr service so engine oil and filter , hst filter is the main things to be done how many hours would it take to do this service at a kubota dealer its the hours i need to know thanks

Last edited:

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
It's a couple of hours to change all the fluids and filters yourself. Getting at the HST filter is a tight squeeze unless you are really skinny or have very long arms or have the machine up on some kind of lift.

skohler

Aug 4, 2014
Gettysburg, PA
It's a couple of hours to change all the fluids and filters yourself. Getting at the HST filter is a tight squeeze unless you are really skinny or have very long arms or have the machine up on some kind of lift.
If you like to fix your own stuff, nothing on your list is that difficult. I have a zd331 and have done everything on your list (except check the parking brake) at least once. Instead of paying a dealer to do it I would take that money and buy a service manual and do the routine stuff yourself. Take a beer or two with you and have at it.