Pallet forks

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
Just a quick question regarding the forks sold at...well pallet forks, Titan.
I have a Piranha tooth bar. Does anyone know if the forks will slide over the bar or will it have to be removed? It looks as if there is plenty of room to install the forks with the bar on but I didn't see any information as to how wide the clamp area is. Thanks for any info.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Just received my Titan pallet forks tonight,I don’t have the pirhana bar on my bucket,you will have plenty of room to clamp it down but I don’t know how the bar will affect it,clamp part is probably about 6 inches back on mine with the plain bucket,forks about 4 inches wide so may not fit between your teeth well

jpf

Feb 26, 2016
butler, ga USA
some of the piranha tooth bars have one "tooth" cut off near the outer end and pallet forks will slip on with bar installed.
mine does not and I have to remove it to install the forks.
it's only two bolts and takes maybe five minutes to remove and re-install the tooth bar, not much trouble.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
The depth of the bottom of the bucket with the bar may be too much to properly engage the forks. On mine, I can use the forks with an added bar, and actually had to grind about an 1/8" off on one side to get them to fit properly.

majorwager

Equipment
MX5100 FEL ford 1620 FEL International 484 FEL Lull 844C
Don't like clamp style forks. Adjustment is a pain and with any weight, good way to bend the bucket lip.

W/O a quick attach style attachment, installing pin on style forks is time consuming, Understood!

Everyone determines their own best solution to accomplishing a task within financial means available.

Cfrazer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2670-1,FEL, BX5450, BBox, GS1548, RB1560, QH05, AI2 Forks, SS Curtis Cab
Jan 22, 2018
North Rose, NY, USA
I have a ptb and clamp on forks and they work well for what I use them for which is mostly hauling brush around. My ptb does have cutouts on each side that allow the forks to sit where there supposed to but I have also moved the forks into the teeth area and was able to clamp them down on the bucket just not as far back which for my light usage is fine. If you want to get the full lift capacity of pallet forks I would agree to get quick attach ones directly on the loader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk