Proud new owner of a Kubota

gardnesd

Equipment
b3300su brush mower, FEL
Dec 9, 2015
lowcountry SC
We've been looking for about a year. I finally bought a B3300su with 504 bucket and 4ft howse brush mower. Never owned a compact/scompact tractor. I am wondering what tools I may need moving forward. I have a decent compliment of tools in the garage. However, what do you guys most frequently use?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I'll second and third the toothbar from BXpanded!

mathews xt 600

Feb 15, 2015
Millersburg
I have a tooth bar from Iowa farms and it's great. I like the piranha bar as well but the Iowa farms bar I can use my Titan clamp on forks with it on and I couldn't do that with the piranha. Congratulations on the tractor

Diydave

Equipment
L2202 tractor, L185f tractor
Oct 31, 2013
Gambrills, MD USA
I keep a set of cheap HF metric wrenches in the ammo er toolbox, and a bendable bottle brush, fer cleanin the radiator, a medium metric hammer, and a metric adjustable wrench;), and any shear pins fer attachments.

In the shop, I have Kroil, a torch and a beeswax candle, fer obvious reasons.

Also an IR thermometer, do diagnose various malodors...:D:D

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Also an IR thermometer, do diagnose various malodors...:D:D
Yup - forgot about my IR thermometer. I use it more than I ever thought I would on all sorts of things. OK get yer minds out of the gutter :eek: :D

Kingcreek

Equipment
Grand L3010 GST 4wd, LA481FEL, various attachments and accessories
Aug 3, 2011
NW Illinois
Welcome to the forum.
I keep a metric :D crescent wrench and a 3/4" wrench in the toolbox for adjusting top link on the 3 pt and a couple spare link pins. pliers on my belt.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
I'll eventually be replacing all my sockets and open end wrenches to the new "through" type. (Go Thru , Pass Thru are common names for these) The bolt goes THROUGH the socket if need be thus they eliminate most all needs for deep sockets and often fit into tighter spaces. With the right adapter (which often is included in a set) they can use your standard sockets too till you finally get it all switched.

Attachments

Last edited: