3 point adjustment

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
I have been using my rear blade tilted to crown the driveway. When I adjusted the lifting rod to tilt the blade I went almost ½” beyond the groove on the bottom threaded rod and still did not see the groove on the top threaded rod. Since I had the blade on, I limited the tilt to the groove on the bottom rod. Today with the blade off I unscrewed the lifting rod and found the top threaded rod was screwed into the nut an extra ½”. To put it back together I started the upper rod one thread into the nut and then started the lower rod. With it assembled I now have an extra ¼” of extension at the lifting rod and this will tilt the lower end of the blade an extra ¾” inch down. :eek:

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Mine is worn out. If i lift something heavy it seems to slip from time to time. Debating if i want to try to crank a new one on lathe. Seems like a lot of work when i could buy a generic one and make it fit.

I dont really crown my driveway, i pull ip the sides a little so water has somewhere to run.its about 500 feet and water prefers to travel down the driveway.

Last edited: